Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

ARENA IS RIGGED.

I always get my 1.5mil points in arena, last night with the HULK SMASH arena i got 1.6, a friend of mine got 1.5, he gets a HULK but I don't cause apparently i'm in a different bracket than he is... Always knew Kabam was stingy but never thought they would cheat you out of your own hard earned rewards like this,,, Never doing arena again.

Comments

• Options
    Eclipse_SvSEclipse_SvS Posts: 11
    Then why don't they say it ? Why don't they say for instance you are in bracket 1 or 20, how is someone new suppose to know this ? I only realised it last night cause I got more points than my friend. So does that mean i'm in a more difficult bracket or and easier one ? And if more difficult why don't the milestones change as well.
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    Well, if your friend made his account after you did then he might be in a different bracket. If your account is more than 60 days old, you'll be in the veteran's bracket where the cutoff for hulk was about 2.1 mil or something.
    Kabam isn't rigged or being stingy and you aren't being cheated out of anything (in this case at least), you're just in a different situation from your friend.
  • Options
    Okay not stingy so how do you explain another friend of mine gets like 2 to 3 tier basics and class catalyst when he does daily i don't even get one ?
  • Options
    I mean tier3 basics and class.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    Okay not stingy so how do you explain another friend of mine gets like 2 to 3 tier basics and class catalyst when he does daily i don't even get one ?

Uhm coz you dont farm?
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    That's all based on RNG. The Cats are random drops. Your chances are higher the lower the Tier. We all have runs that drop little. You can rerun the Quest and try again.
  • Options
    I do daily everyday. Easy, Medium and Difficult, for class and basics. and sundays i do the grandmaster over and over, still don't get **** for it.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,268 ★★★★★
    You can rerun it, more than once. They drop randomly.
  • Options
    FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    I do daily everyday. Easy, Medium and Difficult, for class and basics. and sundays i do the grandmaster over and over, still don't get **** for it.

You should be able to form 1 or two after sum time.

Like many p(l)ayers here, patience is the key. Some hoard these cats for later use. Others want them right away
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    @Eclipse_SvS he might be on the cusp of getting one, because I've had instances where I luck out, pull a t3b from the chest and the fragments from completing get me another t3b
    Other times I've received 500fragments altogether for my troubles, you just gotta keep going
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    I always get my 1.5mil points in arena, last night with the HULK SMASH arena i got 1.6, a friend of mine got 1.5, he gets a HULK but I don't cause apparently i'm in a different bracket than he is... Always knew Kabam was stingy but never thought they would cheat you out of your own hard earned rewards like this,,, Never doing arena again.

On the catalyst question, it’s all determined by Kabam’s version of RNG. If you read the forums, you can figure out how that works and why most players find it frustrating.

As for the arena brackets, you’ve got a point, but I doubt anything will change. There have always been big swaths of information about this game that just aren’t readily available. At one point in time, basic information about what was needed to rank up champs wasn’t available, and you find quite regularly that the game team itself doesn’t understand its own game (and support? I’m still not sure they aren’t just chatbots). You’d think a game that has been in the top of most phone game charts for this long would be strong at communicating important information, but you’d be wrong.

My advice: get into one of the better Line chats, use Infobot, follow Mutamatt’s classadvantage.com. The official information Kabam provides is often lacking if it isn’t sometimes downright inaccurate.

Dr. Zola

• Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    Arena-brackets are not rigged. I do agree there is a ton of info Kabam does not voluntarily share, like how Prestige is calculated, which could (should) be shared, simply to make life a little easier for players. The game is already quite complicated without having to hunt for obfuscated info. E.g., most newer champs' descriptions could win literary prizes these days, and in many cases those descriptions aren't even complete or accurate. Even older ones suffer from a lack of clarity; I challenge anyone who gets Dorm for the first time, to activate his healing, solely based on his description.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,561 ★★★★★
    edited June 2018
    @borntohula that’s the broader issue. Most of us fumble around until we find something.

And to whoever posted the flag above, how about coming on the thread and making a constructive suggestion or observation?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    @DrZola Whoever flagged you, would rather stumble around blindly and anonymously, I guess. It's a hobby.