**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

New Update and Privacy Notice

Hello,

I have some questions about the ability to consent or decline the New Privacy Notice.

The word choice that follows the decline leads me to believe that all my game progression will be lost if I decline.

Does this mean;

1. Our progress will be deleted and we will be back to level 1 and lose our roster?

2. No progress will be lost and Kabam is just hoping that those who declined may change their mind in the immediate future and want to consent within 30 days?

Clarity on this would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    If we don’t consent to you harvesting our data, are we not allowed to play? That’s what I want to know. Also, I like openness about the use of said data. Is it used to feed algorithms that then determine what I need most out of, say, a catalyst crystal? And if not, then what the hell IS used for, since this seems the most likely explanation.
  • Options
    Kabam VydiousKabam Vydious Posts: 3,598
    Hey there -

We currently have a thread open on this over here: http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/72758/what-happens-if-i-decline/p2

Please head over here and check out what's being posted. We'll be sharing information there.
This discussion has been closed.