**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unable to login on android devices

Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
So I redownloaded mcoc on my phone which is android, I also play on my apple ipad. I can login to my account perfectly fine on my iPad but it’s not allowing me to login on my android phone. Let me know if anyone else is having this problem. Pls kabam fix this, I though my account got hacked and almost had a panic attack(that was before I checked on my iPad)

Comments

• Options
    Hi Austin555555,

Can you provide more details about the issue that you are encountering when trying to sign in on your Android device? Is it having and issue with your User and Pass? Is there an issue after you enter your information?
  • Options
    KentKent Posts: 65
    After update the game my friend of peru can't join
  • Options
    Kabam Ahab wrote: »
    Hi Austin555555,

Can you provide more details about the issue that you are encountering when trying to sign in on your Android device? Is it having and issue with your User and Pass? Is there an issue after you enter your information?

All it’s saying after I enter my email, is “Enter a valid email”
    I know I’m enetering it correctly because I wrote it down a never changed it
  • Options
    It’s the same on Forged to Fight
  • Options
    It’s the same on Forged to Fight

Forged to fight is no longer an issue. Got it to work
  • Options
    Can a mod pls close this or delete this. I’m a freaken idiot and typed my email wrong.
  • Options
    Is your account connected to a Kabam ID? You can check on your iDevice, please go ahead and do so. If you are not connected to a Kabam ID, you can find the instructions on how to connect to one here.

If you are able to confirm that you are able to log in with a Kabam ID, and still unable to log into your Android device. Then you will need to reach out to our Support Team for further Assistance.
  • Options
    I am able to connect to my apple and android devices @kabamahab
    I was just typing my email in wrong.