**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Nerf Fiesta?

Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
1. AA
They tried to really get it under the radar as a fix? lol
Anyway, minor nerf. No biggie.

2. Blade
People is running around talking about danger sense nerf.
Personally I used to be able to knock down LOL Red hulk right around the end of the first enrage timer with my 5/65 blade.
As of today, Red hulk is still at 40% health after the first enrage timer expires. Anyone else ran other tests?

3. Drax
Now, this one seems more like a bug. @Kabam Miike Drax is getting stun from Mordo's astral evade.

4. Magik
This one seems more like a legitimate fix. One that I haven't been able to test out yet.
Although, what I am hoping is that they didn't screw her interaction with MD.

5. Upcoming Dexterity
People are divided on whether Dexterity needs to get nerfed or not.
Personally I thought this wasn't an issue for average skilled players and above anymore?

Feels more like now dexterity is gonna be messed around with only because of its interaction with Void and his ability to use it against node 24.
I mean, back in the day about 95% of the community was on board with some sort of change to dexterity. But now you guys decide to take a look at it, almost a year after everyone with decent accounts got used to it already?
We feel like this is a move directly related to the $$ income you get from item purchases.

6. MD
Some of the toughest content used to put lots of B.S. buffs on the defenders. Mystic champs have been great counter to all this kind of paths. I am pretty certain that 100% of the people with 4/5 or 5/5 MD are super happy with their investment as Mystic champs are the best counter to these paths.
So I am not sure WHY WOULD THERE BE A NEED TO MAKE CHANGES TO MD when there is 5 other class masteries that need rehauling ASAP.

At any rate, please keep reporting your bugs guys. We really need to rally together to figure out exactly where this whole thing is headed.

Comments

• Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,763 ★★★★★
    Again, the interaction between Drax and Mordo WAS a bug. If it isn't working now, then it was fixed.
  • Outsider75Outsider75 Posts: 61
    Again, the interaction between Drax and Mordo WAS a bug. If it isn't working now, then it was fixed.

Nope it wasn't a bug. We were told by the staff that it was working as intended
  • Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 ★★★
    Wonder how long they leave this post up. Wish they would answer the questions about the needs instead of deleting the threads
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    edited June 2018
    what about the fix to gwenpool of few months back "not working as intended" means no RDT....anything in our favor is either a quick fix/not working as intended, but anything that would help us "takes time to fix" i.e. pure skill. I am an end game player who is so close to the brink!!!!.............Kabam please listen to the community which hasn't happened since 12.0 boycott
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Outsider75 wrote: »

@will-o-wisp He's right you know:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/14088/drax-double-medium-bug

That was from the old forums!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Thawnim wrote: »

@will-o-wisp He's right you know:
    https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/14088/drax-double-medium-bug

That was from the old forums!

That said, it would have been nice to be notified about whatever the change (Mordo fix/buff) that was made that has affected Drax.
  • Synyster85Synyster85 Posts: 28
    “Bugs” that benefit kabam get put on the back burner and fixed at a way later date!
    “Bugs” that actually benefit the player are identified as exploits and fixed almost immediately!
    It boils down to potential money loss and gain on when an “issue” gets fixed.....and this is extremely sad, to me it sends a message to the player that kabam does not care about the player, but how much money they can drain from you.
    Prof hoff said it best when he stated that if you find the rare occurrence that you actually benefit from an issue just keep it to yourself!
  • VimesVonlipVimesVonlip Posts: 177 ★★

Wrong. They stated it was happening because of a frame rate drop. It was a glitch.