Summoners, the Necrosword Crystals (the crystals in the Knull Cavalier Preview Bundle) currently have a higher than intended drop rate of 6-Star Champions.

We will be leaving the crystals as is for the time being, but will be correcting the drop rates before Knull receives his official release on October 28th. To ensure that this does not affect anybody that purchased this preview bundle, we will be auto-opening these crystals before that date, but this means you will not see what you received. To avoid any confusion, please open your crystals yourself ASAP.

Medusa

So I thought medusa stopped robots power gain yet when fighting any of the iron men this does not seem to work is this a bug? Last I looked they were robots

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Iron man is not a robot
  • Look for the #robots in the description. Only a few in game. The visions, the ultrons, nebula and now the sentinels
  • Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    I know it's iron man but there are more than one hence using ironmen
  • Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    edited June 2018
    Iron "Man"

@Spidermonkey902
    The point is not "man" or "men"... The point is that he is a man, not a robot.
    But his suit is a robot in all sense of the word it has the same attributes as a robot
  • ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    That’s just the suit. The iron “men” are blood and flesh underneath, and hence they can bleed and be poisoned, which robots can’t.
  • imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 330 ★★
    So I thought medusa stopped robots power gain yet when fighting any of the iron men this does not seem to work is this a bug? Last I looked they were robots

They are men in technologically advanced suits. This is, by any definition, not a ROBOT. As the previous posters have said, check the attributes for the #robot tag

I get what your saying but it is robotic suits so I would class it as robots never mind