Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Medusa

So I thought medusa stopped robots power gain yet when fighting any of the iron men this does not seem to work is this a bug? Last I looked they were robots

Comments

• Options
    AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Iron man is not a robot
  • Options
    Look for the #robots in the description. Only a few in game. The visions, the ultrons, nebula and now the sentinels
  • Options
    Spidermonkey902Spidermonkey902 Posts: 63
    I know it's iron man but there are more than one hence using ironmen
  • Options
    Stark78AlfaStark78Alfa Posts: 502
    edited June 2018
    Iron "Man"

@Spidermonkey902
    The point is not "man" or "men"... The point is that he is a man, not a robot.
  • Options
    But his suit is a robot in all sense of the word it has the same attributes as a robot
  • Options
    ezgoingezgoing Posts: 269 ★★
    That’s just the suit. The iron “men” are blood and flesh underneath, and hence they can bleed and be poisoned, which robots can’t.
  • Options
    imaginejimimaginejim Posts: 333 ★★
    So I thought medusa stopped robots power gain yet when fighting any of the iron men this does not seem to work is this a bug? Last I looked they were robots

They are men in technologically advanced suits. This is, by any definition, not a ROBOT. As the previous posters have said, check the attributes for the #robot tag

• Options
    I get what your saying but it is robotic suits so I would class it as robots never mind