**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Assassin assignments completion percentage bug [Merged threads]

Comments

• TiemiliosTiemilios Posts: 337
    I think this is a widespread problem. I'm nervous to do the assignment because it may not give rewards. We need some guidance.

@Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
    ap48bv79nq7c.jpg
  • BrainimpacterBrainimpacter Posts: 578 ★★★
    @Kabam Zibiit What will happen to the rewards I did not get just when I completed both sides because i did not notice bug that says ive already 100% explored, I've lost energy and 5* shards
    Hey everyone, went ahead and moved this to the correct section and merged these threads together so that we can keep track of this easier. We'll be letting the rest of the team know about this so that they can investigate this for everyone.

Thanks for investigating!
    Hey everyone, went ahead and moved this to the correct section and merged these threads together so that we can keep track of this easier. We'll be letting the rest of the team know about this so that they can investigate this for everyone.

Thanks for investigating! Please let us know if we'll get the rewards by doing it, despite the completion.
  • DGCDGC Posts: 59
    Add me to the list

yc7w5wjkt4go.jpg
  • DukeZmanDukeZman Posts: 604 ★★★
    Tiemilios wrote: »
    I think this is a widespread problem. I'm nervous to do the assignment because it may not give rewards. We need some guidance.

@Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit

Don’t run it. You won’t get rewards. It’s a real bug not a visual bug
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Also showing 100% even though I've only gone through it all yesterday at 3pm est.

Thanks for investigating! Please let us know if we'll get the rewards by doing it, despite the completion.

you wont get them I did not notice bug and ran master on both sides and did not get the rewards
  • CodePlayCodePlay Posts: 24
    Assassin assignment didn't reset on mine too smh
  • BFreeze7BFreeze7 Posts: 1
    qo8xxv3bl0nj.png
    runs

Same problem here. First 2 runs worked fine. The one on 6/7 at 8amPDT shows 100% for me.
  • Acey4Acey4 Posts: 2
    Same issue. It says I already completed assasin assignments even though the event just started
  • Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,794 ★★★★★
    Had the same myself, said it was 100% done on the assignment just done at 4pm BST on medium and I hadn't even started it. Didn't get all the rewards...
  • DarthCorleoneDarthCorleone Posts: 41
    Same here....
  • James_veeJames_vee Posts: 14
    A new assassin assignment has started, but it says that I have already 100% explored it. This is the 3rd assignment I've seen. I've only fully explored the first 2.
    Why is this? Can you only run a couple of mjz7eo3pxmtc.jpg
    assignments in a certain time period?
  • MasterSmokeMasterSmoke Posts: 548 ★★★
    I was wondering the same thing what’s going on??
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    I have a great idea - let's make even more threads on this!
  • SHORTYJVSHORTYJV Posts: 19
    When the latest assassin assignment started, it already showed that it was 100% explored. I ran a single path in master to see if it was a visual glitch, but it didn't give me any completion rewards.

fh5d708kwx9v.jpg
  • superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Sooooooooo should I just continue burning my energy in EQ or is this expected to be resolved any time soon?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,165 ★★★★
    edited June 2018
    Ugh... Exploration left from last night's Adventure ass... I did a run on Master and didn't receive the completion reward shards. I've queue up my energy to use for this - what a waste of energy/time.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    I have a great idea - let's make even more threads on this!

great idea, I'll go make one for myself now and ignore the ones already on the forum!

you wont get them I did not notice bug and ran master on both sides and did not get the rewards

Thanks for the confirmation! @Brainimpacter
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    To add more detail: This didn't happen with the second assignment which was the "Combatant's Assignment". The assignment currently running has the same name (Adventurer's Assignment) as the first assignment.
  • Ben6_26_95Ben6_26_95 Posts: 20
    Same problem here. I didn't even do the second one last night because it was in the middle of the night. So I'm at 100% completion after only running once ~22 hrs ago
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    To add more detail: This didn't happen with the second assignment which was the "Combatant's Assignment". The assignment currently running has the same name (Adventurer's Assignment) as the first assignment.
    Good insight @MarzGroove ! So, it's probably a completion copy from the very first assignment with the same name! @Kabam Miike
    edited June 2018
    I did not play the second assignment was in bed so its definitely carried over from first run
  • I'm also having the same bug. Very frustrating and no response or fix from Kabam. I hope they give us the missing rewards. Like others I also used energy to make sure it was a bug. *sigh*
  • Player9876Player9876 Posts: 32
    edited June 2018
    Not sure if this is the same issue but mine wasn’t showing 100% but i didn’t get 5* shards from the run i just did. It was my 2nd time doing the quest, but the first time for this round, did one yesterday and one just now.