**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

For the labyrinth beaters out there - anyone understand the details of the below description??

"Attack increased at start of fight based on Opponent Health" - this is in the official description of the labyrinth of legends.
Anyone understand what this means exactly? I've tried to look it up on the web but haven't been successful.
Anyone with a guesstimate on how much attack increases on how much lower health? Any advice on this would be extremely helpful and valuable. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Renegade_DoggyRenegade_Doggy Posts: 358 ★★
    Only impacted champions who present unavoidable damage.

Example - Falcon/WM L1 (cant dodge bullets, must block), Magik Limbo.

Not sure exactly how much it stacks up, but I do know it was night and day between using a 40% revive and going at Falcon, and healing to full to do the same.
  • From what I've learned by watching streams of labyrinth, they hit harder based on the health total that you START the fight at. So when you attempt red hulk for the first time, you'll have full health and he will have his normal attack rating which naturally is very high. If you pop a level 2 revive and attempt again, you'll have 40% health at the start and his attack for the whole fight will be higher by a noticeable margin, but most say it's still more efficient in terms of units spent to go in with 40% due to the large health pool that 5* rank4 champs have, it just takes too many pots. Hope this helps!