**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Need a place to play. Once and for all. Right now.

Line Id is 2madbeez. In game is Madbeez

I play hard everyday. I have a big boy job and live in California so my grind hours are like 8-12pm. My rating sucks because for the first 6 months I sold champs for shards cuz’ I didn’t know better. Was in a **** hole buddy alliance. Last three months in a better alliance my squad took off. Probably shouldn’t have left but ***t happens.

I finish my paths, I’m competitive as hell and I get better for the team everyday. I play smart and can kill a boss every once and awhile.

Most importantly I’m pretty damn good at the game. I’m uncollected, level 60 and I have a handfull of Maxed 4’s and about 1/2 a dozen five stars but I can’t seem to get one worth a ****. I have strong masteries. I am down to improve those with a little guidance. I would love a WAR focused squad. I have a good defensive lineup and I work on it. Like to BS but I can’t stamd the militant type leader. I totally get organization and communication it’s a necessity to play at the level we want to be at right? I have no idea what prestige is but if you give me the formula I’ll figure it out for you. I was cruising in a gold 4 last ally.

Comments