**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Anyone getting bounty missions???

StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
I only had 1 bounty mission and 1 merc mission and that was right when the event started. I haven't got any missions since then but still get a pop up once in a while saying missions are open but when I go there's nothing!
My old alliance said maybe it's because my new alliance isn't doing any work but that's irrelevant cause bounty missions come up every 7 hours right?

Comments

• StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Anyone????????????
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    I have had the same problem it pops up saying one or the other is ready and I can’t find it anywhere.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    It did that during the valor event as well. If an alliance member’s name isn’t on the announcement it’s not real.
  • buggysitehaveaccontbuggysitehaveaccont Posts: 158
    edited June 2018
    they are worthless 1/4 of a premium type crystal for 20-30min depending of kabam server lag
    not worth the time
  • Vivek_786Vivek_786 Posts: 217
    Agree,not worth the time ,the event idea is good but rewards are worst aa compared to previous month's quest i.e. 3 fights for 300 shards
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    i am not getting any bounty missions..... they are not at thing

i am however getting merc missions.... they are a thing,....
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I've gotten none myself so far on either of my accounts but my alliance has opened maybe a half dozen of them so far though they definitely don't really seem worth it so I'm not really planning to many of them.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Info bot said they opened 3 hrs ago still don’t see them. I think there is definitely an issue where some people are not getting them. Can a mod please look into this.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    If i get them, they say they're already completed, and i can't get the rewards for completion. Just like the issues with them when they were stark assignments.

Worst. Events. EVER.