**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

OG Ironman silently nerfed [Under Investigation]

Comments

• Options
    Marvel2289Marvel2289 Posts: 1,008 ★★★
    DrZola wrote: »
    Mine is only R2, and I haven’t checked, but if this is accurate, I’m speechless: why on earth would OG IM get a downward adjustment to his regen?

Dr. Zola

Same thing happened to Superior iron Man too
  • Options
    _noyes_noyes Posts: 51
    Really curious how a change like this "accidentally" happens. How many of the accidents happen each update? How spaghetti is the code for something like this to happen?
  • Options
    kpkumardtskpkumardts Posts: 120
    Hey everyone -

Quick update - we're still looking into this and investigating the cause of the issue. Once there's more information to drop, we'll be back to share.

Still looking...............................................................................
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    How is this a bug? How bugs infect champs with 0 issues. Please kabam stop releasing new extra content and fix the game
  • Options
    AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Well.... take pics of every stat on every character now!... never know about later apparently... :neutral:
  • Options
    GrimmbananaGrimmbanana Posts: 711 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    How is this a bug? How bugs infect champs with 0 issues. Please kabam stop releasing new extra content and fix the game

no there is no topic called kabam crashes XD
  • Options
    MostWantedMostWanted Posts: 351 ★★
    I noticed it in aq: if your healt goes below 15%, he begins his Regeneration and reach 71%. Now he reaches 62%. I've got a 4/55 Iron Man at leve 55 and he now is weaker than ever. Fix it! I hope is just a bug and not the coup de grace of this poor character!
  • Options
    RikuremaRikurema Posts: 141
    Look at his signature ability, did the amount of health he gains back get lower? Iron man is bad enough as it is, why nerf him? Lol are you sure you didnt get hit or take too much chip damage while being healed?
  • Options
    1Marve1 wrote: »
    Look at his signature ability, did the amount of health he gains back get lower? Iron man is bad enough as it is, why nerf him? Lol are you sure you didnt get hit or take too much chip damage while being healed?

As you can see, in the first screenshot there is a 4/55 iron man of a German player (I couldn't find a screenshot of my Iron man's signature ability, so I searched on Youtube and I found him, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzijhNrre4o)
    The second screen is mine. Even if my Iron man is 55, his regen is lower than the German one! I'm pretty sure that this health statistic has been changed recently, because I use him very often and always in aq.
  • Options
    edited June 2018
    I considered everything. He was my first r4, my very first douped 5 star. I know him very well! I always fight electro and i keep my sp3 to instantly kill him after regenerating up to 71%, but I noticed that his regen stopped at 71% and furthermore, he didn't regenerate 999 per tic (as it should be)
    Anyway, in the other post Kabam Vydious said it's a bug, so we have to wait
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    Apparently Ultron's been 'not nerfed' as well. He doesn't get back to 50% from his 25% regen anymore. Awful.
  • Options
    BigDaddyJoeBigDaddyJoe Posts: 357 ★★
    Oh man that sucks too. We can’t have regenerating champs that regain too much health anymore. That’s less potions we will need to buy
  • Options
    Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but just now in AQ map 5 path 7 against crossbones my IM didn’t proc his overload
  • Options
    SwappydooSwappydoo Posts: 21
    Crossbones reduces defensive ability accuracy by a % per active fury. This has happened to me on that line, and is not a bug.
  • Options
    Swappydoo wrote: »
    Crossbones reduces defensive ability accuracy by a % per active fury. This has happened to me on that line, and is not a bug.

Thanks for that info. I’ve been playing this game since the beginning and didn’t know that lol
  • Options
    IRISHIRISH Posts: 3
    I agree. It seems his sp2 has degraded slightly as well. It definitely seemed Steiger a couple months ago.
  • Options
    Any word on this @Kabam Vydious
  • Options
    Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this but just now in AQ map 5 path 7 against crossbones my IM didn’t proc his overload
    this happened to me as well in AW against Electro.

• Options
    I use my IM for every AQ and have been for months now. I’ve noticed lately he’s either taken a nerf with his already existing weak attack or the opponent’s have become more crit resistanced against him. I’m even bringing Stark SM for the 30% increased special damage but it’s taking longer now to defeat them than ever before. Just makes me wonder if the overload was the only thing that took a hit with this “apparent bug” that’s still not fixed yet since the new update.