**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Battle Chips

Newer player been playing 2 months or So, but game is starting to click do 2 playing n doing homework. Didn't realize u could open Crystals w arena chips(& loyalty, which I'm sure was a mistake). So I had 80k arena n I opened 4 10 packs n 1 loyalty. I got about 200k in Gold, almost 200 units N 3* Punisher. 2 ?'s; 1, did I crush that as much as I felt like I did, like is he as rare as advertised?, n 2, was that a waste of loyalty n Arena chips, like are u not supposed to open Crystals w them ?

Comments

• Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Newer player been playing 2 months or So, but game is starting to click do 2 playing n doing homework. Didn't realize u could open Crystals w arena chips(& loyalty, which I'm sure was a mistake). So I had 80k arena n I opened 4 10 packs n 1 loyalty. I got about 200k in Gold, almost 200 units N 3* Punisher. 2 ?'s; 1, did I crush that as much as I felt like I did, like is he as rare as advertised?, n 2, was that a waste of loyalty n Arena chips, like are u not supposed to open Crystals w them ?

Dude i just opened 100 of them damn crystals the now and all gold,same happened last week
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    1) Your RNG was great, he is as RARE as it gets, really amazing pull, I think he is quite decent too
    2) No other uses for battlechips, but you can spend Loyalty in the Loyalty store
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Just wait... Punisher will be max duped before you know it, and you'll be cursing every time you dupe him after... Until you become uncollected anyway, which you have a while before that happens.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,688 ★★★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    Just wait... Punisher will be max duped before you know it, and you'll be cursing every time you dupe him after... Until you become uncollected anyway, which you have a while before that happens.

My 3* punisher is at sig 99, I only have one other 3* at sig 99.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I pull my arena crystals one at a time...it seems to help the overpull on gold problem...rng on each crystal, rather than on groups of crystals.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I opened 400k BCs in uncollected arena crystals, four sets of ten, and got nothing but gold. Not even a single unit. Am I right to assume regular arena crystals are better or is my **** luck from other crystals just carrying over to here too?

Regular crystal are better, I stopped opening uncollected arena crystals months ago.
    Only open uncollected if you're desperate for a 5* punisher
  • Options
    likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    Thanks for the replies guys. Yea when I pulled him, it was the 3rd round of 10 n I was opening 1st 3-5 crystals 1by1 then rapid popping rest. I did pull him letting reel spin out too. I was PUMPED lol. Happy bout the units too, used it to unlock pierce
  • Options
    likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    edited June 2018
    I have 1 more ?, so ur saying uncollected arena crystals, what are those? Is like when ur playing past 60 days or whatever? Cuz I saw one of the YouTubers his Punisher was 4* n 5* where mine was obv 3* & 4*
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I have 1 more ?, so ur saying uncollected arena crystals, what are those? Is like when ur playing past 60 days or whatever? Cuz I saw one of the YouTubers his Punisher was 4* n 5* where mine was obv 3* & 4*

You get uncollected crystals once you become uncollected by beating the collector in 5.2 story quest