Options

Arena Battle Chips

Newer player been playing 2 months or So, but game is starting to click do 2 playing n doing homework. Didn't realize u could open Crystals w arena chips(& loyalty, which I'm sure was a mistake). So I had 80k arena n I opened 4 10 packs n 1 loyalty. I got about 200k in Gold, almost 200 units N 3* Punisher. 2 ?'s; 1, did I crush that as much as I felt like I did, like is he as rare as advertised?, n 2, was that a waste of loyalty n Arena chips, like are u not supposed to open Crystals w them ?

Comments

• Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Newer player been playing 2 months or So, but game is starting to click do 2 playing n doing homework. Didn't realize u could open Crystals w arena chips(& loyalty, which I'm sure was a mistake). So I had 80k arena n I opened 4 10 packs n 1 loyalty. I got about 200k in Gold, almost 200 units N 3* Punisher. 2 ?'s; 1, did I crush that as much as I felt like I did, like is he as rare as advertised?, n 2, was that a waste of loyalty n Arena chips, like are u not supposed to open Crystals w them ?

Dude i just opened 100 of them damn crystals the now and all gold,same happened last week
  • Options
    iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    1) Your RNG was great, he is as RARE as it gets, really amazing pull, I think he is quite decent too
    2) No other uses for battlechips, but you can spend Loyalty in the Loyalty store
  • Options
    crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Just wait... Punisher will be max duped before you know it, and you'll be cursing every time you dupe him after... Until you become uncollected anyway, which you have a while before that happens.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,726 ★★★★★
    crogs wrote: »
    Just wait... Punisher will be max duped before you know it, and you'll be cursing every time you dupe him after... Until you become uncollected anyway, which you have a while before that happens.

My 3* punisher is at sig 99, I only have one other 3* at sig 99.
  • Options
    Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    I pull my arena crystals one at a time...it seems to help the overpull on gold problem...rng on each crystal, rather than on groups of crystals.
  • Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    zeezee57 wrote: »
    I opened 400k BCs in uncollected arena crystals, four sets of ten, and got nothing but gold. Not even a single unit. Am I right to assume regular arena crystals are better or is my **** luck from other crystals just carrying over to here too?

Regular crystal are better, I stopped opening uncollected arena crystals months ago.
    Only open uncollected if you're desperate for a 5* punisher
  • Options
    likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    Thanks for the replies guys. Yea when I pulled him, it was the 3rd round of 10 n I was opening 1st 3-5 crystals 1by1 then rapid popping rest. I did pull him letting reel spin out too. I was PUMPED lol. Happy bout the units too, used it to unlock pierce
  • Options
    likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
    edited June 2018
    I have 1 more ?, so ur saying uncollected arena crystals, what are those? Is like when ur playing past 60 days or whatever? Cuz I saw one of the YouTubers his Punisher was 4* n 5* where mine was obv 3* & 4*
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I have 1 more ?, so ur saying uncollected arena crystals, what are those? Is like when ur playing past 60 days or whatever? Cuz I saw one of the YouTubers his Punisher was 4* n 5* where mine was obv 3* & 4*

You get uncollected crystals once you become uncollected by beating the collector in 5.2 story quest