**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Its not getting off the finished fight screen

Deech2929Deech2929 Member Posts: 8
lq397bslc78g.png
That was me finishing master events and it just happened again this need to be fixed my whole alliance wants to stop playing for a while

Comments

• Slux83Slux83 Member Posts: 357 ★★
    HA! enjoy your waiting! Or buy an fraking iphone! :/
  • Deech2929Deech2929 Member Posts: 8
    I phones got problems too I had 14 members that had the same problem yesterday at the same time who had I phones
  • Slux83Slux83 Member Posts: 357 ★★
    Interesting.. I'm an android user and I thought this issue was only affecting Droids
  • Deech2929Deech2929 Member Posts: 8
    So am I it definately affects android users more but the past 2 days members of my alliance with i phones have been complaining also i just want it fixed kamab! Or atleast until you get the problem under control keep us(android users) happy I have 3 kids so I have barely have time to play as it is and now that it freezes up everyday I don't pick up my phone until the next day I don't want to waste my time,everybody should come together and put a strike against buying anything so no more money is spent out of our pockets for a broken game, if it was a toy no.matter how much I like playing I would bring it back for a refund
  • TryakshaTryaksha Member Posts: 202
    it hasnt happened to me only at the end of a fight but also when opening a crystal. have to exit and come back in to move ahead. if the victory animation doesnt go by before it freezes i have lost half of my champions health a couple of times even on winning a fight..
  • Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Member Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hi @Deech2929. Sorry to see that you're having this issue with the game locking up at the end of fights. We have a master thread going about this issue here, so please continue to check there for updates. Thanks so much for your patience.
This discussion has been closed.