**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Deadpool Arena for Free-to-play players

Dear @Kabam Miike I'd like to kindly request for the possibility for free-to-play players to be able to purchase the Deadpool Arena tickets for units & thus not miss out on the very rare opportunity to grind for such a rare champ. I think it's fair because we have to put in the time for Deadpool just like the rest, maybe offer a ticket only first time unit purchase of about 500 units to make it more fair for those paying with cash.

Regards,
Eugene

Comments

• CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Agreed. And when you consider that you have to pay to get a 3* DP, it shouldn't be a surprise that you have to work your tail off if you hope to get a 4*.

He's my favourite, but I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll never have him.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Trust me, I come from a game where the company that pushed P2P down your throat. Kabam isn't bad, you can perfectly complete this whole game without paying a single dollar, euro or whatever currency you use. If you want some extra like Deadpool, then I suggest you pay up or man up.
  • JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    You already can buy tickets with units. They've had them for 300 in the store since the deadpool arena started
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    What about the people who purchased the tickets without buying the Deadpool offer?

I guess that’s going to be swept under the rug like it didn’t happen. I know, it was a frame rate issue and nothing really changed, right?
  • Rank1_oneRank1_one Posts: 2
    I quite this game only for this cause