Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Deadpool Arena for Free-to-play players

Dear @Kabam Miike I'd like to kindly request for the possibility for free-to-play players to be able to purchase the Deadpool Arena tickets for units & thus not miss out on the very rare opportunity to grind for such a rare champ. I think it's fair because we have to put in the time for Deadpool just like the rest, maybe offer a ticket only first time unit purchase of about 500 units to make it more fair for those paying with cash.

Regards,
Eugene

Comments

• Options
    CaramesCarames Posts: 284 ★★
    Agreed. And when you consider that you have to pay to get a 3* DP, it shouldn't be a surprise that you have to work your tail off if you hope to get a 4*.

He's my favourite, but I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll never have him.
  • Options
    Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    Trust me, I come from a game where the company that pushed P2P down your throat. Kabam isn't bad, you can perfectly complete this whole game without paying a single dollar, euro or whatever currency you use. If you want some extra like Deadpool, then I suggest you pay up or man up.
  • Options
    JZ734JZ734 Posts: 95
    You already can buy tickets with units. They've had them for 300 in the store since the deadpool arena started
  • Options
    JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    What about the people who purchased the tickets without buying the Deadpool offer?

I guess that’s going to be swept under the rug like it didn’t happen. I know, it was a frame rate issue and nothing really changed, right?
  • Options
    Rank1_oneRank1_one Posts: 2
    I quite this game only for this cause