Is there a new monthly challenge coming like Ryan Reynolds one

We seem to get them most months was hoping for one this month, would be better then the rubbish time wasting assassin assignments!! As they are boring and take to muck time for the tiny reward, plus every 11 hours will miss a lot of them what is rubbish last months Titan of the mad trials was brilliant 3 fights once every 24 hours, Kabam u should of learnt by this

Comments

  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 149
    They usually do them with marvel studio movies. I bet we get an Ant Man themed one next month.
  • Hopefully a Paul Rudd one next month.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 232
    They could always do a Mike Colter one with season 2 of Luke Cage coming out.
  • AegonTAegonT Posts: 149
    crogs wrote: »
    They could always do a Mike Colter one with season 2 of Luke Cage coming out.
    I know the first couple were Agents of Shield themed, but have any so far been associated with Netflix stuff?
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 90
    AegonT wrote: »
    crogs wrote: »
    They could always do a Mike Colter one with season 2 of Luke Cage coming out.
    I know the first couple were Agents of Shield themed, but have any so far been associated with Netflix stuff?

    Not that I know of. The only thing related to Netflix is the Netflix Daredevil character I think.
  • djr17djr17 Posts: 334
    Jessica Jones was an NPC in an EQ at one point
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 90
    Yeah I remember that. There’s been a few NPCs I wish we could get now that you mention that. Weapon X being the big one.
  • KyrazmomKyrazmom Posts: 110
    Mayhem wrote: »
    Yeah I remember that. There’s been a few NPCs I wish we could get now that you mention that. Weapon X being the big one.
    Is weapon x the naked wolvie? Been a while since that EQ and I have forgotten! I just remember this crazy looking wolvie type with headgear and little else on. We all dubbed him naked wolvie! 😂
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 1,704
    in the past these have been reserved for release along side the MCU movies.....
  • MayhemMayhem Posts: 90
    Kyrazmom wrote: »
    Mayhem wrote: »
    Yeah I remember that. There’s been a few NPCs I wish we could get now that you mention that. Weapon X being the big one.
    Is weapon x the naked wolvie? Been a while since that EQ and I have forgotten! I just remember this crazy looking wolvie type with headgear and little else on. We all dubbed him naked wolvie! 😂

    hahaha yes. Naked Wolvie is Weapon-X. He had a lot of unblockable and did a berserker damage or something if I remember right. It was pretty cool. I want to say it was the first Master EQ they released.
Sign In or Register to comment.