**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

AW scoring

22 more defensive kills, better diversity, and a single attack bonus deficit spells out a war loss. i’m sure there’s an ongoing assessment on fairness, but here’s a screenshot to push toward additional refinement of the scoring

6mtokrjnkciv.png

Comments

• OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    They probably died a lot on one or two nodes where as yours were more spread out. That’s hows War works.
  • GrabGrab Posts: 72
    i get it, but that shouldn’t be completely ignored. if two bosses are placed, one gets 3 kills and one gets 15, should they really get the same score?
  • Beholder_VBeholder_V Posts: 190
    Each node has an attack bonus on it. Once it has 3 kills on it, the bonus is down to zero. After that, they could die a hundred times to that node with no negative impact to the score.
  • GrabGrab Posts: 72
    guys...i understand how the scoring works. this is the suggestion forum. i’m simply calling out the lack of balance in the approach
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    Even if the scoring system changed, you wouldn’t guarantee a win here.

In this case, they already lost 3 atk bonus on boss node, so they could give up 20 more kills without losing points. They would play differently to make sure they win against you in a different scoring system.

They won fair and square and getting more kills doesn’t mean you are better than them.
  • Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Where's the attack bonus though?
  • Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    But if one Alliance has god tier defenders and the other alliance doesn’t, that’s not fair either.

AW is broken and has been broken for quite sometime, it is what it is.

The game we have is the game Kabam wants us to have. The community views the game differently than Kabam does. Just try to enjoy what you can.