**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Anyone else?

Since the update thera are a couple of bugs and issues with the game and I would like to know if someone else has experience these, first of all the lag, It´s for moments but really annoying especialy when i´m in the middle of a fight, second today I started a fight and everything was in slow motion, something like this has never happened to me. Finally the worst, I was playing and parry and the first medium landed, when I tapped to continue the combo with a light my character dashed back, I thought that maybe I did it without noticing so I did the exact same thing (parry, medium and light) my character dashed back for every light attack I was trying to land, this happened 4 times after I died.

Comments

• borntohulaborntohula Posts: 447 ★★★
    This has been an issue- intermittently - for many (many, many) months. Just check the Bugs section. Also, the official threads regarding Android and iOS specific problems. It cost me many a death in the past. I learned to cope with it a little now. That said, it needs to be fixed.
  • Hey Guiustav, I realize it can be really frustrating when the game doesn't perform in the way you expect. We want all players to have the best experience possible when playing in the Contest and we're constantly working to resolve issues such as the ones you're reporting.

To help us keep track of everyone's comments about lag and performance issues, we created two dedicated threads and a bug report template. Please contribute to whichever of the two discussions below is relevant to you by providing the information we have requested on the first page of each one.

If you're playing the game on an Android device, the relevant discussion can be found HERE. If you're an iOS user, then THIS is the relevant thread.

Thank you very much in advance for helping with our investigation into these issues, and we truly appreciate your patience in the meantime!
This discussion has been closed.