**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Better Champ to use Generic Awakening Gem on

likewhoa021likewhoa021 Posts: 38
edited June 2018 in General Discussion
Medusa or Starlord? Or Domino (was gonna try to dupe her thru Arena or The marvel insider bundle tho)

Better Champ to use Generic Awakening Gem on 43 votes

Medusa
27%
danielmathMagrailothosShaheerFIazG0311Riggs_97Fishman13579Akarsh383ChampioncriticNoob2435Ingi_FreyrBorn_warriorEightyCarry 12 votes
Starlord
44%
Alfa_PigeonSpeedbumpSokovia_AccordsSac123_TROUBL3DDarkrider05Jman2182SpiderCoolsJdub1250BahamutTheHoodedDormammuDarthPhalMoshMaldroit2iRetr0QbdnfrhuSamar_1092Lizer0119Bader_Bajwa 19 votes
Domino
27%
Antony687Spity68AxeCopFireGreifmaster911Casidy11_ElitehunterReaper213spaceoctopusAleorDomizthebestFhfjghhggggjfhfjgHyperbolein_1 12 votes

Comments

• Options
    Jman2182Jman2182 Posts: 101
    Starlord
    the other champs don't require an awakened ability to be good
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,056 ★★★★★
    Domino
    medusa for def, sl for hard content, domino just for fun... if you find it fun
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,046 ★★★★★
    Medusa
    Medusa by far is the best of the 3
  • Options
    Yea I mean I was leaning Medusa, she's just Godly, Jman made great point w Starlord tho, so gonna be a tuff choice
  • Options
    By far the Best of the 3 DanielMath?, I agree she's godly, been overacheiveing w her lately But Domino just seems so OP, it kinda seems unfair ...i personally haven't seen the "God Tier" status from Starlord yet but maybe it's just me
  • Options
    BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Starlord
    I have both Medusa and Star Lord awakened, and i’d much rather have SL awakened, because he’s useless without it. Armor Shattered is still a large damage boost and good against robot champs (OG Vision, Ultron, Sentinels) and shes Immune to poison, so she’s still useful. SL on the other hand, is completely useless unduped.