**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Disappointed

Play this game since more than 2 years, but for some reasons, never got 4* from PHC or featured chrystals, never got T4C chrystals from map 5 / map 6 chrystals.
If there is anything can be done, maybe a probability number can be set in the user profile, that will be very much appreciated. I start to get frustated and feel like to quit anytime soon.
Game name: Sian Kit

Comments

• SkyRattlersSkyRattlers Posts: 56
    I think you need to provide more info. How often do you run map 5? How many phcs do you open each week?

I probably open 25 phcs a week. But I can go as many as 8-10 weeks without hitting a 4*.

• Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Phc is basically luck and unfourtanly the rate of getting a good pull is really low, I can go many many weeks without getting a 3-4*s while others I just get lucky and get a bunch a month.

Same goes with the featured though my luck in those isn't as good as mine with the phc, that's why I don't really buy them that often.

I really don't think there's something that can be done about it. Hypothetically if they could and do something there would be a lot of people who raise a big stink about it and go you did it for them why can't you do it for me or everyone blah blah.

It would get kinda toxic, and have tons of very very very angry players and I really don't think kabam would risk it.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I went over a year before getting a t4cc from map 5 and I might have gotten 2 ever from map 5 crystals. I don't really care since I get a t4cc each week from aq and have too many t4cc that I can't use because of lack of t4 basics
  • I have played for a year. Got full class cat only once. First 8 months zero phc 4 stars but got a couple recently. Your not alone. Some people just luckier on the pulls
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    When you spend as much time as I have and do 18 5 star featured pulls and get none we can talk.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    I wish they would increase the odds for a featured 5* after you miss. I'm 0-8. I've got a guy who is 0-19. That should never happen. I have another guy who is 6-7 lol. It does seem like the people who have been lucky keep getting lucky and vice versa. At least they are increasing the odds slightly for featured 4*s but I quit buying them after burning I don't want to think about how many units for nothing but 2*s.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    This post should be in suggestions tab :)
  • ZappZapp Posts: 69
    There are endless statistics about this. Droprates for 4* in PHC, featured and login crystals are 1%. So you should get one every 100 crystals, but having a bad series with 200/300 crystals of nothing isn't uncommon. My personal "best" is 287 without 4*.

T4CC droprates for Map5 crystals are rumored to be also around 1% (watch seatin pop 100 at a time, mostly get's one, sometimes nothing).

If you run 5x5 you'll get around 20-25 of those crystals, meaniung you'll get a full T4CC every 5 rounds of AQ, or roughly every two months (roughly correct for myself, personal droprate for those little lower then expected)

I would guess you wildly overestimate the amount of PHC you are collecting. Create a drive sheet, make some proper statistics, then we can talk.
  • MilkcrateMilkcrate Posts: 29
    I'd say max out pittance and penance! Then open anything you got!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    You have to be patient enough to wait and open 10 crystals at a time. Even then you are not guaranteed to get anything better, but I've gotten way more t4cc from map 5 crystals doing it that way.
  • RapRap Posts: 3,193 ★★★★
    The fact you aren't pulling 4 stars isn't surprising. What has been surprising to me is that the 3 star drop rate seems to have been lowered. Try 200 crystals without a 3 star...find myself wondering if that was what kabam meant when they said they were going to...what was it? "Diminish the importance of 3 stars" when they botched the launch of the last major nerfing and had to explain what was really happening beforehand. And Like you I have been playing for a hella long time...3 years and I just now have three t4 class cats of the same class and only one other complete one from a different class. And sorry guys! A "sometimes" t4 class quest that gives you 250 of each class isn't really any help. It is obviously a carrot! But some of us are getting tired of chasing it!
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Rap wrote: »
    The fact you aren't pulling 4 stars isn't surprising. What has been surprising to me is that the 3 star drop rate seems to have been lowered. Try 200 crystals without a 3 star...find myself wondering if that was what kabam meant when they said they were going to...what was it? "Diminish the importance of 3 stars" when they botched the launch of the last major nerfing and had to explain what was really happening beforehand. And Like you I have been playing for a hella long time...3 years and I just now have three t4 class cats of the same class and only one other complete one from a different class. And sorry guys! A "sometimes" t4 class quest that gives you 250 of each class isn't really any help. It is obviously a carrot! But some of us are getting tired of chasing it!

What map are you running in AQ? The fact is you will not get the t4cc you need to fully maximize your champions' potential unless you are willing to run map 5. Map 5 is doable with a decent regen champ, a poison immune and BW. You have any or all three of them and any alliance will give you a shot to run with them.
    not in an alliance
    but seriously? You gotta be in an alliance and they gotta run map 5?? Well guess I am SOL...can't afford the "offers" for them and at this rate I will never see a 5 champ team at 5/50
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited June 2017
    Oh look, another one complaining about not finding 4* in PHCs hoping kabam would give them some for their threat of leaving the game. Can't have a day without these posts lately