**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Request for T1alpha quest

LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
Kabam it is about time to give summoners a daily quest to obtain t1@ shards (1500 sounds right) daily by 100% the map fights with opponents at 80-90k HP is pretty hard itself so that noobs wont be able to easily get the resources. And the chest in the quest also have chances to give a fully formed one . Is this reasonable? You are are making the game cringy by not giving basic cats to high end summoners.

Comments

• Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    Thread already been made. Search before posting. DEAD THREAD.
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Dont care just need a mod here with some reply
    @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
    The_Fungi wrote: »
    If you are in an ally that gets to the alpha milestone, do event quests, and play the alpha arena... your stockpile should be pretty good.

If not, you get glory that you can get more T1A with.

Additionally, if T1A is something you are having issues with, you are likely a higher end player in a higher end alliance. One where people have overflowing T4C. If this all adds up to you, your ally should just play a lower map so you can get T1A, which you are saying is in higher demand than the T4C you may be getting from 5x5 or map 6 play.

I do need t1a and i do have 12/12 on my t4cc, 3/6 cats actually but my Alliance cant just simply do map 3 for me, either way i cant possibly go down from a plat2 ally myself now can i? That would be the stupidest thing ever now due to wars. I want the kabam to acknowledge it the t1a problem.
  • crogscrogs Posts: 764 ★★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    The_Fungi wrote: »
    If you are in an ally that gets to the alpha milestone, do event quests, and play the alpha arena... your stockpile should be pretty good.

If not, you get glory that you can get more T1A with.

Additionally, if T1A is something you are having issues with, you are likely a higher end player in a higher end alliance. One where people have overflowing T4C. If this all adds up to you, your ally should just play a lower map so you can get T1A, which you are saying is in higher demand than the T4C you may be getting from 5x5 or map 6 play.

I do need t1a and i do have 12/12 on my t4cc, 3/6 cats actually but my Alliance cant just simply do map 3 for me, either way i cant possibly go down from a plat2 ally myself now can i? That would be the stupidest thing ever now due to wars. I want the kabam to acknowledge it the t1a problem.

Your alliance can't get to the alpha milestone of 3 day events? That nets you two a week right there. And it sounds like you should have no issue using glory for t1a as well.
    @Mninobody so you're telling me ranking a 5* once a week (at your logic of t1a acquisition) is slow progression?

You also get one for exploring beginner monthly quest and completing heroic. Completing Master nets you another 3. That's another 5 per month right there. So that's 6 ranks per month or three 5*'s to rank 3 a month. That seems slow? I can't imagine you really want to take all of those 5's to R3. I'm sure a bunch suck, and you never use them outside of arena. And I can't imagine you're wasting t4c to take bad 5's to R3 just for arena points.

Not sure how much glory you get in the higher tiers of AQ, but it sounds like you have 1060 a week to buy 3. It's another 1140 to get the last two per week.
    Completing heroic is easy as can be and hardly any time. You can do it on autofight when you normally wouldn't play.

And everyone else above you went through the same thing. Not like they had an advantage. The people above you have their own glass ceiling with t2a availability. Is what it is. I have only one or two 5's that aren't R2. I could use more t2a to take a 5 to R4 as my t4c starts to reach double digits. I sell alphas all the time.

You want alphas. There are ways to get two more a month, but it's beneath you to do such content.

If they made everything more plentiful, you wouldn't have to make choices in the game. Having to decide who to rank, who not to rank. Where do I spend my resources. What content is worth me playing? What content is worth me spending resources to complete? It's all about choices.
    Iv alreay done the monthly quest and all except normal one, i refuse to do normal one for 1 alpha as its beneath me, also using energy for it is an overall loss , i do get weekly 3 from glory, and iv already done the antman quest , all those doing only got me 12 in past week, its not **** enough to high end players, i still have a ton of champs who cant go past r2 let alone r3
  • Quit crying
  • PureRage13PureRage13 Posts: 164
    Quit crying

Follow your own advice.
    Kabam?
  • Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    to be honest, this is a great idea. Let us make it a part of our daily grind, even if it is for shards.
  • Harryt69Harryt69 Posts: 6
    Never mind t1 we need t2 alpha arena as thos people that have been in the game longer need more t2