**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

When will sa week 4 special calendar start?

I login today but did not seen any login calendar yet.when will it start?

Comments

• Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    In 19 hours, the in game mail and blog post says 27th 5pm PDT. As well as two other recent threads on the forums...smh
  • Options
    MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    edited June 2017
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    It's strange how people don't read the in game mail about events in the game
  • Options
    Yup. About to copy/paste info in the other thread. Wonder where I can apply to be a mod....lmao
  • Options
    Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Oh ok i think i did not notice the time but why its a spam it just a info asking thread not deconstructive thread.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Because its a redundant topic. There were already 2 other posts asking the same question, with answers to that question. Ive been guilty of the same thing in th3 not so distant past.

In the future, i would recommend skimming through the first page or 2 of posts to see if your topic has already been mentioned.

Things like this flood the forum, then mods come in and clean it up, then people get angry cause their post got moved or deleted.

Case in point, read the game mail - it has good info. If you have a question, search before posting! :)
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    Oh ok i think i did not notice the time but why its a spam it just a info asking thread not deconstructive thread.

because it is spam asking useless questions is exactly what spam is..... useless information / questions that clog up the forum.... particularly when it is based from someones ignorance / arrogance or in this case just asking a question that you were already given the answer for before you even asked...
    people just find it too easy to ask rather than source information themselves.... just wanna be spoon fed everything...
    shows a low IQ and / or lack of initiative. not understanding what spam is makes me think it may be the prior in this case.