**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hero Roll

Please remove the visualization of rotating champs when opening a crystal as it only increases saltiness when you see what you missed.

Also, it's not like it helps you in any way as there is no pattern to be found.

Comments

• Options
    Really?? LOL Just hit "open" instead of spinning, there your problem is fixed. :D
  • Options
    KnobyKnoby Posts: 61
    Lmao my bad didn't know that

I just missed a four star by one and it triggered me
  • Options
    I meant no harm
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    I saw the topic title and was hoping it was about a new sandwich....
  • Options
    It might as well be lol
  • Options
    X_ScottX_Scott Posts: 732 ★★★
    Yo! Who got the sandwhiches?!
  • Options
    RapRap Posts: 3,194 ★★★★
    Wow I feel that bro! Exactly why I only hit "open 10 Crystals" now
  • Options
    I think we can all admit to getting bent out of shape over that two star we got that was just before or after a 4 star! LOL! Like playing one armed bandits!
  • Options
    But look at it like this! Max out all the specials of all those 2 stars and they become shard machines that later become shard machines...I just look at it now as, "one step closer to a max sig Chrystal!" before long I will be cranking out 4 stars from the bottom up with every Crystal I open.
  • Options
    actually...I already am...
  • Options
    Free sandwiches rolling out at midnight...
  • Options
    @Rap We're all freaking gamblers man

On a serious note tho, I love your idea of using those throwaways as shard machines. Advanced gambling 101 lol
    Sad story is, I already rage sold them lmao

Very useful for the future tho
    Maybe they don't hurt that bad anymore now
    Especially since I'll probably wait until I have at least five from now on too
    But idk, I'm so damn impatient -.-
  • Options
    Oh dude! that is what I am trying to prevent! A bunch of my buddies decided to sell theirs as well...out of 43 2 stars (all but the purchasable champs) I have already a 3rd of them at max sig and a ton real close. They rarely add twos and twos are the bulk of what we open...so yeah! Hold onto them guys! 100 percent at 99 is do-able with no effort. Already have 100 percent dupe rate so that is 110 shards a crack all the time and every time...eventually...when the remaining 2 thirds hits 99.
  • Options
    Yeah, it's crazy. Who would've thought those scrubs would come in handy later... Already learned so much since joining the board