**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

[needing fix] Interaction between suicides and %hp boosts

MorganMorgan Posts: 448
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
So since i wanted to grind a lil less for milestones this week, and to check if it's Worth keeping them on for GP arena in couple weeks, i switched to partial suicides for this week around. Liquid courage, glass cannon maxed and avoided the bleed one, along with tossing 3 points into willpower as to keep slighlty performing in AW and AQ

the problem is that the global boost for week 4 summoner's appreciation is messing up with my setup. I basically NEVER gain over the poison, not even on par with it, and i find myself losing hp costantly despite the choiche of not going full dive on the suicide road.

It should be time suicides and FDV get the proper scaling with the boosts, cause that seems to be just something went unnoticed and never corrected rather than a feature.

Comments

• Bigdrail93Bigdrail93 Posts: 48
    Same here. Week 4 appreciation for me is losing health faster due to the boost. But I'm still gonna deal with it, won't give up that attack power. Lol
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,142 ★★★★★
    It Becasse bots and the reg dont scale. Thah why you loss HP. And im dont Think it good ides. In AW when the reg wash the problmets But this meant WP and you wil lossing HP. Only Becasse of the bosst.
  • I am effected severely by this as well. I run a very heavy offense setup with DE and LC, I have always received negative effects when it comes to health, but with this boost on all week I am being more hurt than I've been.

DE takes a significantly larger chunk of my health at the beginning of the battle, and LC is too strong for Willpower.
  • mvinceablemvinceable Posts: 33
    edited June 2017
    The Summoner Appreciation Boost is an anti-boost for those of us running Suicides. We're losing almost 3 times as much health in a 3 minute fight than we would without the boost! In a 3 minute fight last week, a champ would lose 6% health from Suicide damage. This week, that same champ would lose 16% health in 3 minutes! For multiple (AQ, AW) and longer fights (RoL, LoL, ...), the SA Boost basically kills your champion.

Here are the numbers below with my R5 4* Storm, max LC+DE, w/ Coagulate 2. Assuming 2 ticks = 1 second.

Before Summoner Appreciation Week 4
    Starting Health: 13802

FIRST 16 SECONDS
    LC+DE Damage/tick: 111
    Willpower Regen/tick: 86

Net health lost after 16 seconds: 800 (-5.8% of starting health)

AFTER 16 SECONDS
    LC Damage/tick: 42
    Willpower Regen/tick: 42

Net health lost after 3 minutes: 800 (-5.8% of starting health)
    Health Remaining after 3 minutes (assuming only Suicide damage): 13002

===

During Summoner Appreciation Week 4
    Starting Health: 15262

FIRST 16 SECONDS
    LC+DE Damage/tick: 123
    Willpower Regen/tick: 86

Net health lost after 16 seconds: 1184 (-7.8% of starting health)

AFTER 16 SECONDS
    LC Damage/tick: 46
    Willpower Regen/tick: 42

Net health lost after 3 minutes: 2496 (-16.4% of starting health)
    Health Remaining after 3 minutes (assuming only Suicide damage): 12766
  • DsantinoDsantino Posts: 2
    ye gads, another post on suicides this week.
    the name alone implies death will occur on it's own.
    it's a trade off, health for damage. if you can't deal with it, take it out.
    it is that simple people.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Dsantino wrote: »
    ye gads, another post on suicides this week.
    the name alone implies death will occur on it's own.
    it's a trade off, health for damage. if you can't deal with it, take it out.
    it is that simple people.

Lol if that's simple who ask for that boost we all are good without it but if kabam doing that type of thing then they should have to manage it
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    Don't worry guys, it's a feature.
    ... sad part is that it actually is this time
  • BigMoBigMo Posts: 175
    I too am running with partial suicides. I have the following setup. GC =1, Recoil = 1 and LC = 3. Then on defense I have WP =3, Coagulate = 3 (not needed but gives a good PI boost), Salve = 3, Recovery = 3. With this setup I gain a small amount of health per tick before the global boost. With the global boost I am losing a small amount of health per tick but not bad. I like running partial suicides because there are a good amount of poison immune champs that you don't take any extra damage with.