**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

A challenge for the Best players

There are a lot of post asking for better rewards on almost every event, asking for a good deal on a 5* awakening gem, and the most experienced and Best players on high alliances they do lack a good challenge and good rewards. Since many of them already completed everything on the game and blast trough uncollected dificulty and all these new challenges without a sweat. How a bout a challenge where they have to beat down a single character, a Colossus. With around 15 milion health or more, where you can beat him up and go back with another team or the same team, and his health will remain where you left it and so on. Make it kind of a legends run and the 500 best get an 5* generic awakening gem (that has been highly requested)and tier 1 and 2 alphas catalist, those who finish in a certain time get a 5* awakening gem cristal, and for the rest beyond that time an 4* generic awakening gem and tier 1 alphas catalist. What do you think??

Comments

• RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    Take him down within the first 24 h and win also t5b, like an endurance fight, the faster you take him down the better the prives??
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    This idea is essentially a way easier version of LOL, with far fewer resources needed and better rewards. Good luck!
    Thats the idea, better prizes for the fastest. The longer you take him down worse prizes you get. Making him an all imune except stun and with 15 to 20 milion health not every one will take him down in a normal week with job or school.
  • DizzyDizzy Posts: 236 ★★
    edited June 2018
    It's cute, but unfortunately sounds basically against everything this game is known for.

+ Restarting quests with new champs = no revives needed
    + Debuff immune but still stunnable = wishful thinking, just learn how to fight stun immune :wink:
    + 5* AG for dealing 15-20 million health = way too easy, especially if you are saying everyone who can do it within X days gets a class gem.
    + No random BS nodes? LOL, as if.

20m damage is pretty dang easy for anyone. That's just 40 Winter Soldiers, which I can do in an hour with a 3/45 Hela.
    Easy for you 😀 i dont know how LOL is since i even havent finished RTTL, but something like this kind of event would be awesome. Ok maybe not so good prizes, but things like LOL and its prizes are getting outdated. There is a big need of alphas and now on those t5b.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    RCunha wrote: »
    Thats the idea, better prizes for the fastest. The longer you take him down worse prizes you get. Making him an all imune except stun and with 15 to 20 milion health not every one will take him down in a normal week with job or school.

Nice try, but it seems obvious to me this is not an attempt to make a challenge for the best players, but just a grind that anyone with patience can grind through to get the rewards normally reserved for the top tier players. Making it a Colossus, a champion I can defeat blindfolded, and making him immune to all "except stun" makes this an entirely trivial fight.

For a T5B, I'd farm this fight until my fingers fell off.
  • xNigxNig Posts: 7,245 ★★★★★
    Make it 100m health Colossus with +1000% Attack.

Add in nodes Chaos, Spite, 90% armor, Mesmerize, Caltrops, Adaptive, All or Nothing, Buffet and Masochism.
    That would make it quite a challenge, i just thought it would be fun beatting up a character that is so forgotten than go back and beat it some more and again and again.... But it has to be really hard to take health out of it so that it can last for days. And for those who can beat it in a certain amount of time a reward if they are worthy of it.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    To piggy back this idea, I DO think that a single person dungeon type run that is a continual increase in difficulty perpetually until you KO, with the rewards ramped up depending on how far you get would satisfy everyone.

Higher level players can just keep going until they KO. The farther they go the better the rewards.
    If the rewards scale well, then kabam would make a ton of money on potions and revives.

I can guarantee no one will be getting a generic 5* awakening gem unless they do some insane run with all r4/r5 5*s or something though. It could be the dangling carrot however.