**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Penalties

Why should the whole alliance pay the price of 1 person. Also kabam should let leader know who was cheating. And how can we control members from cheating. The consequences should not effect whole alliance. Especially since we are given no facts that show when and who cheated. Just not right to rest of alliance who pushed to move up in Season.

Comments

• Options
    legendsargonlegendsargon Posts: 36
    He is right kabam
  • Options
    Friendly_UserFriendly_User Posts: 121
    I think Kabam should at least send a PM to the leader and give them a chance to kick the offender.

Punishing everyone for one person's wrongs is kind of a #### move.
  • Options
    OMC_PintoOMC_Pinto Posts: 101
    In the majority of the cases the whole alliance knows. Its not as if one player is secretly logging in to other teammates accounts and piloting without them knowing. However, in the case of mods, it is still likely that the alliance knows about it but far harder to prove. In which case you're right, punish the individual.
  • Options
    I totally agree with this post, I don't find it correct to punish the whole alliance for the improprieties of a player and reduce the rating war not even giving the opportunity to hunt anyone who has done the fact and forcing it to do so he/she can be repeated unpunished. Kabam must find a solution by giving the leader a way to punish the guilty if they don't do it directly
  • Options
    IcehawklbIcehawklb Posts: 180
    Yeah and the worst part is, there is no way to stop it. Kabam isn't banning the players that violated the rules. They won't tell the alliance who broke the rules. So they leave us open to it happening again.
  • Options
    Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Basically the whole alliance pays because the whole alliance benefitted from the cheater.
  • Options
    Batman_X10Batman_X10 Posts: 65
    edited July 2018
    If Kabam puts a temporary ban on a player, it would be great for them to put a coloured marker or some type of markers on an account profile that was caught cheating for current and future alliances who end up with theses people. You can even colour-code based on the offense. Red mean software mods or green for piloting. Or, like a Legends or Uncollected title that cannot be removed except by Kabam. I know people will cheat and make new accounts to avoid people seeing the identifier but, telling an alliance someone cheated doesn't help the next alliance that get that person and causes them issues and they had no way of knowing. IDK, just a thought. @Kabam Spice @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Zibiit @""Kabam Valkyrie"
  • Options
    SuvenduSuvendu Posts: 177
    Cheater should get punished individually... deduct 5k or 10k 5* shatds from defaulter's account.. that will be the permanent solution for stopping piloting...
  • Options
    Is kabam giving an answer for this
  • Options
    LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,166 ★★★★
    Recently got war rating deduction 3 weeks in a row (first week ok, but last 2 weeks was just me playing my multiple accounts (11 - yep Eleven) in a alliance. Only used 2 of the 11 this past week in 1 BG wars and the war rating deduction stopped... hmmm :/ Transparency needs to be made here Kabam. Planning on using my 11 next week to see if we get deducted again. Multiple accounts vs true piloting... Kabam can't tell the difference!
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    1 player cheats....
    whole alliance gets better rewards.....

if the ally didnt get punished what is to stop me making 10 dummy cheating acounts, putting them in my ally to get better rewards for my main.
    i wont care when the cheating accounts get banned and i will be happy cus my main got better rewards.
  • Options
    SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    They don't care it is a lazy move if they see one person cheating they will punish you all because they are to lazy to punish the person actually messing with the game.

Kabam if you don't wanna say who it is then just kick the person out of the alliance for us instead of leaving the infection within the alliance.

We keep getting the same excuse of privacy to the players but that player deserves no treatment and should have a tag on their account called cheater.