**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is the main hero in Antman one of the worst in the game still?

Antman is in his second feature film and he is still one of the worst in the game. You buffed Red Hulk and Luke Cage who are minor characters with only a Netflix series for Luke Cage but you ignore a two movie/Avenger movie cameo in Antman. How about less new obscure champs and buff champs like Antman?

Comments

• Goll3m_1Goll3m_1 Posts: 27
    We'll get AntMan Infinity War2 before we get a fixed Antman
  • abelarmiabelarmi Posts: 86
    I agree Immortal. Who the heck aside from deep comic book people knew who massacre was before DP2 the movie? No one but everyone knew Antman after the first film.
  • abelarmi wrote: »
    I agree Immortal. Who the heck aside from deep comic book people knew who massacre was before DP2 the movie? No one but everyone knew Antman after the first film.

Masacre isn't event in Deadpool 2. So who knew him before Kabam had put him in MCoC as a champ? Also Ant-Man is an ok character for defense but I wan't to actually play with my champions. He absolutly needs an update.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    It wouldn't even need to be a big buff - he works as a tank hero; it's just that that's not what he is in the movie/comics.

Adding a secondary effect to his Fatigue (like reducing Dexterity/Evade as well as crits) would be helpful, as would increasing his Poison damage (or just keeping the Damage the same but reducing the duration).

I'd love an updated SP3 where he goes Goliath. If it's good enough for Dormammu...
  • GabbrosGabbros Posts: 156
    edited June 2018
    Need thorn node back or some node that antman rlly shines or buff his glancing
  • Nick_Caine_32Nick_Caine_32 Posts: 587 ★★★★
    I remember how decent ant man was before the giant nerf debacle in 12.0 and how the reasoning was to “balance” the game. Same with how they changed Magneto. Thank god those OP champs were nerfed so we could make way for literally every single champ released since (excluding Carbage sadly). Still can’t get over any of that. Just make ant man like he was and it would be fine.