**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

Xiaomi Mi5 and Mi4c Devices Specific Issuss

NetNet Member Posts: 91
Hey,
I have Xiaomi Mi5 and Mi4c devices and I have problems with the game.

Mi4c:
1. {critical} – The game gets stuck on the "loading screen" after a few fights, usually 3 or 4 (It happens on the loading screen after the battle).
[Android device version: 7.0, 7.1.2]

2. {critical} Game crash after couple of minutes after the battle and you have to restart the game (It happens at least 3 times).
[Android device version: 5.1.1, 6.0.1, 7.0, 7.1.2]

Xiaomi Mi5 and Xiaomi Mi4c:
3. Black screen flashed for a second, after the battles.

4. Delay of a second at the beginning of battles.

I read in forums that it started to happen from the version 12.0.x of the game.
[It does not depend on the rom that has installed on the device:
It happens on CyanogenMod 12.1, CyanogenMod 13.1, Lineage 14.1, AOSP, AICP 12.1, MoKee 60.1, MoKee 71.2, Resurrection Remix, XOSP, Official Global MIUI, MIUI 8.2.2 etc]

Please fix it,
Thanks.

Comments

• maftymafty Member Posts: 1
    My redmi.note3has the same issue,infinite loading after a while,whatever opening crystal or battling
  • emsehvenemsehven Member Posts: 32
    Same for me. Xiaomi red note 4
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    mafty wrote: »
    My redmi.note3has the same issue,infinite loading after a while,whatever opening crystal or battling

I think that is a general Android issue. Infinite loading screen. It happens after your phone loses the internet connection for a brief moment and tries to reconnect. you don't see the connection lost message but the game lost the connection and isn't able to reconnect. thats why the loading screen is loading and never finishes.
  • NetNet Member Posts: 91
    So I understand that this isn't just happening on the devices: Xiaomi Mi4c and Xiaomi Mi5
    It also happens on the devices: Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 and Xiaomi Redmi Note 4....

Obviously, replacing Rom doesn't help. Believe me, I've tried everything...

This happens both in a Wi-Fi connection and in the Internet connection of the SIM card (LTE 4G).
  • cUbA_LiBrEcUbA_LiBrE Member Posts: 1,123 Guardian
    edited June 2017
    But it also happens on my Lenovo K3 Note which is also an Andoid device. It is an adroid issue and the devs are aware of it. "Endless loading on Android"
    What about the flashing black screen at the end of the battles?
    To my knowledge, it appears only on Xiaomi devices.
    It happens to me on both devices, Xiaomi Mi4c and Xiaomi Mi5.
  • mydnightmydnight Member Posts: 671 ★★★
    Mi pad 1 and 3 here with the global ROMs. Meizu mx 4 pro phone. All of them do it. I don't believe it's the rom, bc when I use a VPN the game works fine (though slow).

Has to be on their end.
    Are you talking about the "Flashing black screen" at the end of the battles?
    And the delay of a second at the beginning of battles?
    I want to know if these problems are only in the devices of Xiaomi...