**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

We started a war

DhruvgDhruvg Posts: 287
We started a war yesterday and it is going to start any time now , few guys usually place their defnders late , after checking other guys defences , and now do you emergency maintenance they cannot place defenders , we are at tier 4 , so such a mistake will lead to our loss. You need to pay for that kabam.

Comments

• They've already stated it was at Google's end as it's a server issue. Perhaps send a complaint to them. No doubt it will fall upon deaf ears. It does suck that you'll end up getting hurt by this situation war eating wise. Alas, them's the breaks when things break. Make no mistake, they didn't choose for this to happen. So simply demanding they fix this for you is rather arrogant and a bit ridiculous to expect it. Maybe once the game is up you can send in a support ticket to get the war nullified? I've never heard of such a situation before but it can't hurt to try. Hopefully they get it working before attack phase starts for you. Best of luck.
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    So does a google server keep my iPhone from working for the last few hours also.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    So does a google server keep my iPhone from working for the last few hours also.

@Maximus0215 that is probably the best question anyone has asked in a long time
  • Maximus0215Maximus0215 Posts: 128
    c0bgzq9o500n.png
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Epsilon3 wrote: »

@Maximus0215 that is probably the best question anyone has asked in a long time

True what's up with that???
  • Cranmer00Cranmer00 Posts: 528 ★★
    No google service outage and you’ll see it’s a nationwide problem from Comcast fiber optix. If their internet is down where they host their servers then the game will be down.
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    Cranmer00 wrote: »
    No google service outage and you’ll see it’s a nationwide problem from Comcast fiber optix. If their internet is down where they host their servers then the game will be down.

This seems much more correct, I mean when wss the last time Google went down???
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    G0311 wrote: »
    Cranmer00 wrote: »

This seems much more correct, I mean when wss the last time Google went down???

Wasn’t there a meme about google turning 18…?
  • New_Noob168New_Noob168 Posts: 1,562 ★★★★
    I think they don't even know their own provider. They use Amazon Web Services.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 724 ★★★★
    Hey folks, we already have a very active thread going on this topic so I'm going to shut this one down.

It's understandable that you're frustrated by this, it's awful that the game has been down for this long and we definitely apologize. We'll be looking into what to do to address this once the game has returned.
This discussion has been closed.