**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Trade fighters

U guys should start letting alliances to be able to give each fighters within the alliance or gift them to each other.

Comments

• Options
    wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    That will be the end of the game as far as alliances are concerned
  • Options
    wappykidwappykid Posts: 94
    Then everybody in the alliance will complete ROL if one person has done it already
  • Options
    I_am_GrootI_am_Groot Posts: 646 ★★
    wappykid wrote: »
    Then everybody in the alliance will complete ROL if one person has done it already
    Are you stating ROL is just to have 5 champs and smash buttons?.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I_am_Groot wrote: »

A big part of it is to have one of the handful of champs to beat wolv
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

A big part of it is to have one of the handful of champs to beat wolv

I don't think the idea is a good one, but are there really that many people missing a 3* guillotine and yet in a position to attempt RoL?
  • Options
    danielmathdanielmath Posts: 4,045 ★★★★★
    Can't happen cause then any alliance where 1 guy has 4/55 starlord will have everyone in alliance get an easy LoL clear. Could actually just rotate him/gwenpool and everyone can 100% LoL
  • Options
    Well I think for ROL and LOL a huge skill and budget are still necessary.

But What if the trade is irreversible?.
    Or limited.
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,671 Guardian

LoL, for some definition of huge. RoL, not really. RoL can be completed with a reasonable roster, no money, and the skills you pick up from watching Dorky Diggity Dave.
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    edited June 2017

But What if the trade is irreversible?.
    Or limited.

What's to stop someone from making a alt and Re rolling til they get a champ they like trading champs would destroy balance and open up a new black market
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    U guys should start letting alliances to be able to give each fighters within the alliance or gift them to each other.

L
    O
    L

This deserved a special post instead of simply pressing the LOL button. Most ludicrous idea I've heard.
  • Options
    GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    No, you should never be able to trade champions, that's a terrible idea, hackes and scammers will trade champions to other alternate accounts and get away with anything

Plus that'll break the game, I could just trade my 5* Iron Patriot with some guy who has a really tough 4* but doesn't know how bad IP is and I get all the good stuff...oh wait...thats not my point

People can just trade champions over and over until they become cheaters and has high rating with no effort
  • Options
    GaryagGaryag Posts: 469
    trading champs I think would be a bad idea, and Alliances that have powerful would have always have the upper hand
  • Options
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    What's to stop someone from making a alt and Re rolling til they get a champ they like
    If someone don't try rol or whatever waiting for the rights champs then they'll not doing anything until they get them.
    Sirnoob wrote: »
    trading champs would destroy balance and open up a new black market
    No offense and not only you but People here sound like conservative religious defending the current dogma.

If black market is a problem, then rol and lol should be deleted because there's a black market hiring mercs for complete it. And Act5 too.
    And Arenas, yeah Arenas should be out or at least the ranks rewards because this feed the black market.
    In fact, create accounts too because selling accounts happen.

Trading champs shouldn't unbalance anything. The suggestion is about trade it's not about lend.
    I wouldn't trade neither my BP and never would lend any 4* nobody here is my mother.
    And if it's a problem then it could be limited and be irreversible. It could have many mechanics to do it not exploitable.