**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Buffett

AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
Sorry, no free food here.
Can someone please explain it? Looking to go through 5.2.3.

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,157 ★★★★
    Dont use anybody who gets buffs lol
  • AjisdopeAjisdope Posts: 933 ★★★
    Thats what i read. Guess my 5* Angela is out. Is there anymore to know?
  • ctp1223ctp1223 Posts: 290
    You can still bring anyone into a buffet fight. You can dash back to trigger it at any time (so long as it is not cooling down), and you can use someone like angela that way.

So for example, if you were using Angela, you would want to trigger dexterity BEFORE filling that first bar of power. If you don't, once you cross the first bar, the fury buff will be "eaten" (hence buffet).

Hope this helps
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Ugh, I hate to say this but my 6* DXF was actually useful there.
    Thanks all.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Don't worry about having buffs or not (same for masochism), just use the right champ/class for the fight. You will inevitably have to out damage some buffs from dexterity anyway. Block a few specials here and there vs. evading, hit into their block a lot to push to specials. Angela will be fine; try a few nodes and see to get a feel, then just quit the quest.

These nodes are really more about how you fight vs. the champ you bring. For masochism (opponent regens on a debuff every 7s instead of your buffs) most people bring massive debuff champs so they don't have to worry about it and can play more their normal parry style. There's no timer in Act V fights like in AW so don't let a little regen make you panic.If you fight well she'll do great.
  • St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I used AA, Storm, Gwenpool, the bad choice of Red Hulk, and Ultron
    edited July 2018
    Made it through 5.2.3 yesterday. Not as hard as I expected. I did use a few revives and all my health potions. Used 5* Angela, 5* Winter Soldier (duped), 4* AA (duped), 5* X23, and 5* Hulk.
    BuckeyeKP wrote: »
    Don't worry about having buffs or not (same for masochism), just use the right champ/class for the fight. You will inevitably have to out damage some buffs from dexterity anyway. Block a few specials here and there vs. evading, hit into their block a lot to push to specials. Angela will be fine; try a few nodes and see to get a feel, then just quit the quest.

These nodes are really more about how you fight vs. the champ you bring. For masochism (opponent regens on a debuff every 7s instead of your buffs) most people bring massive debuff champs so they don't have to worry about it and can play more their normal parry style. There's no timer in Act V fights like in AW so don't let a little regen make you panic.If you fight well she'll do great.

So from what I understand, Masochism has the class bonuses reversed besides the regen?