**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

July 4th deals

2»

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Not going to cross my fingers for any good deal anymore after all the let-downs. Money better spend on family, food, mortgage, real life other than this virtual game. :)
  • Options
    FrankCYoungFrankCYoung Posts: 255 ★★
    I’m a sucker for deals :)gs9yep78h8cl.gif
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 829 ★★★
    If I can get a 6*, 4x t4b, and a generic awakening gem for less than $200, then I’ll be fairly happy.
  • Options
    Doomsfist79Doomsfist79 Posts: 922 ★★★

I’m expecting a carbon copy of last year because Kabam refuses to acknowledge the passing of time.

But last year wasn't a carbon copy of the year prior.. so why would that be the case this year?
  • Options
    cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    mbrace said:

If I can get a 6*, 4x t4b, and a generic awakening gem for less than $200, then I’ll be fairly happy.

Dude wtf
  • Options
    BenQcSlayerBenQcSlayer Posts: 867 ★★★
    I got 3000 units for the 4th of july.... will see what I can get....
  • Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,677 Guardian

I’m expecting a carbon copy of last year because Kabam refuses to acknowledge the passing of time.

But last year wasn't a carbon copy of the year prior.. so why would that be the case this year?
    You're replying to a post that was made last year, before last year's deals came out.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

You're replying to a post that was made last year, before last year's deals came out.
    I was going to point out the necro, but I'm just glad people are using the Search Function. :)
  • Options
    XdSpoodermanxDXdSpoodermanxD Posts: 531 ★★★
    Rank down tickets? @Kabam Miike
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★

Rank down tickets? @Kabam Miike

Its... actually been a while since I’ve heard that request. Kinda nostalgic.
  • Options
    Why do you think they started Summoner Appreciation rewards. I'm expecting terrible deals.