**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is 4* Gwenpool good against LOL Electro like BW?

INTEGRALINTEGRAL Posts: 957 ★★★
Anybody used 4* Gwenpool against LOL Electro? Can she survive from electrostatic ****? Please I need help from experienced people who used 4* Gwenpool against LOL Electro

Comments

• Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    The higher her combo the less likely to get shocked... she does good because of her bleed but nobody is like the old BW. Electra is closest now. Only attack when parry stun is up or he's bleeding and you won't take shock.
  • Options
    Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 782 ★★★
    INTEGRAL wrote: »
    Damn. It is my last path. BW takes forever. Can 4* Gwenpool survive until 50th hit? Or she dies from electrostatic shock in ~15th hit?

You probably have a better option. However, while you build up to 50 you could use the stun mastery that reduces ability accuracy when stunned and parry combo until you build up Gwenpool's own ability accuracy reduction.

Honestly, I think Archangel is probably the best solution for him now.
  • Options
    rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,051 ★★★
    GP>Bw for electro
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    @INTEGRAL, how much damage were you taking per hit against electro? And did you hit him during enhanced static shock? How much damage did you take at that time?
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    Thanks for the reply :)
  • Options
    AndroggsAndroggs Posts: 107
    Couple questions:

What is electro's health? 3.3, 2.2, or 1.5 mil health

My options to bring is gp and bw. Both are 4*s. Which to bring for best damage per resources put in?

Like gp will need to go to full health meaning a revive and hp. Bw will need a revive.

• Options
    GamezoneGamezone Posts: 5
    BW stands for.........?
  • Options
    G0311G0311 Posts: 913 ★★★
    black widow