**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Help: Accidental Unit Purchase

I’ve accidently purchased units. Left my phone autoplaying in my pocket and scanned my thumb while grabbing. Trust me I know how crazy that sounds.

I have not and won’t use them if there is a way to return or cancel this transaction.

Ive filed a ticket claim with the support team. Does Kabam ever help out with this kind of accident? Or anything else I can do? @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Comments

• spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    Better chance with Google or apple
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    edited July 2018
    Contact google. They’ll be more than willing to help.

Don’t tell Kabam though because they might ban you for it. I have no idea why.
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    I trust you. It happened to me few months back and I regreted until today.

Wish you good luck.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    Bahamut wrote: »
    Contact google. They’ll be more than willing to help.

Don’t tell Kabam though because they might ban you for it. I have no idea why.

Game companies sometimes ban players who they believe are executing unjustified or excessive charge backs. However, if Kabam is going to do this, it doesn't matter if you tell them or not, because the only way they will do it is if they are notified about your charge backs in the first place.
  • Reformation_RyanReformation_Ryan Posts: 60
    I’m fine with being banned if this is the first time I’ve ever mentioned this or asked for a bill back. What would you recommend doing @DNA3000? Can’t really spend $100 on this game right now.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    Go through Kabam Support. If you haven't spent any units, they should be able to fix it.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian
    I’m fine with being banned if this is the first time I’ve ever mentioned this or asked for a bill back. What would you recommend doing @DNA3000? Can’t really spend $100 on this game right now.

If it was me and it was a genuine accident, I would report it to the appropriate app store and attempt to get a refund for it. I think the risk of getting banned for such a thing all by itself is very low, and if I needed the money that would be my top priority regardless. But I can only make that calculation for myself: I can't tell someone else what to do in that situation.
  • Reformation_RyanReformation_Ryan Posts: 60
    Thanks @Solswerd and @DNA3000. I filed the ticket within like 2 minutes so hopefully that helps.
  • K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★

Kabam should reverse the purchase for you. I had the same issue a long while back due to a broken screen that would tap wherever it felt necessary, if I left the screen on, without locking it. I sent the support ticket, and they reversed it within a week.