**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

In terms of ability, which characters did Kabam actually nail?

spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
1. Juggernaut. As much as I dislike using him, really what else is there for him to do? He's actually a perfect representation of the character.
2. Rhino.
3. Wolverine. Bleeds and shreds, what else is there?
4. Elektra. I guess you could give her some more martial art skills, but she's pretty right on.
5. Captain America (all)

Comments

• Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Medusa

Iron man infinity war

Ms/Captain Marvel

Hulk classic
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Gamora and Drax. Magneto, sorta. His abilities are good, he just needs a serious attack boost. Daredevil. Thor.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    On a more serious note, I'd say a lot of the earlier champs are well on the money - Juggernaut, Moon Knight, Captain America, Punisher and Hulk (after they updated these two).
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    That interaction between invisible hood and daredevil is really well thought out. Just nailed it.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Jank39 wrote: »
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Medusa

Iron man infinity war

Ms/Captain Marvel

Hulk classic

Disagree with Hulk.... He has regen and all but impenetrable skin i.e. bleed immune. Regen would work against his sig ability and being poison and bleed immune would take him to the next level which lets face it, he should be....

Hulk doesn't have regen and I've seen Hulk bleed plenty of times.
    He is already poison immune
  • ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    The_One wrote: »
    Medusa

Iron man infinity war

Ms/Captain Marvel

Hulk classic

Disagree with Hulk.... He has regen and all but impenetrable skin i.e. bleed immune. Regen would work against his sig ability and being poison and bleed immune would take him to the next level which lets face it, he should be....

He’s talking about in the comics, how Hulk is basically indestructible, with advanced healing factor and impenetrable skin
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,348 ★★★★★
    Medusa

Iron man infinity war

Ms/Captain Marvel

Hulk classic

Medusa

Iron man infinity war

Ms/Captain Marvel

Hulk classic

Hulk bleeds:
    7qmo08h6u14s.jpg

He also heals really well:
    76xv85k20dsv.png

Hulk's healing is highly variable from writer to writer; and there are clearly times he carries significant wounds (like after he fights Zeus and almost dies). However in other stories he's functionally immortal. In this game version, I agree it would work against his Sig ability and he doesn't really need it.
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Medusa

Iron man infinity war

Ms/Captain Marvel

Hulk classic

Medusa

Iron man infinity war

Ms/Captain Marvel

Hulk classic

Hulk bleeds:
    7qmo08h6u14s.jpg

He also heals really well:
    76xv85k20dsv.png

Hulk's healing is highly variable from writer to writer; and there are clearly times he carries significant wounds (like after he fights Zeus and almost dies). However in other stories he's functionally immortal. In this game version, I agree it would work against his Sig ability and he doesn't really need it.

That’s Wolverine that was cutting him though. It can’t be done with like, a knife.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★
    What if it was an adamantium knife?
  • BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Rogue42 wrote: »
    What if it was an adamantium knife?

... Dang it
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Didn't really nail Juggernaut. Juggs is much more powerful than he is made in the game. Juggernaut is like a natural HULKBUSTER. Look it up 😁
  • TinoMiaTinoMia Posts: 56
    Thor (Ragnarok), his SP3 is straight from the movie. Nailed him.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    1. Juggernaut. As much as I dislike using him, really what else is there for him to do? He's actually a perfect representation of the character.
    2. Rhino.
    3. Wolverine. Bleeds and shreds, what else is there?
    4. Elektra. I guess you could give her some more martial art skills, but she's pretty right on.
    5. Captain America (all)
    1. Kabam didn't explore his power of Momentum. They could have done so much more with this champion (like I suggest here).
    2. I think he could be better, especially his Special Attacks.
    3. No Fury buff? That's just odd.
    4. She could have Precision and Cruelty buffs.
    5. His shield is made out of Vibranium, the most reflective metal in the Marvel Universe but he has no reflective abilities?
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 ★★★★★
    If I think about it, I can't come up with any champion Kabam really nailed.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 1,208 ★★★★
    Rogue seems pretty spot on to me.
    I think Hulk should gain Fury each time he is hit with a special, then he would feel about right, imo.
  • Erza_ScarletErza_Scarlet Posts: 130
    Killmonger was nailed spot on!
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Uhh, BPCW, even though he’s garbage, all the iron men, all the caps, x-23 and wolverine, Deadpool red suit, Gwen pool, both Thor’s, green goblin, Stark Spidey, Hawkeye...antman, even though he should be a bit different imo. They did well on these guys and a whole lot more