**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MORDO SUX AS A FIGHTER

2»

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Spirit wrote: »
    Mike, the flagging system is used that way constantly. There's an agree button, but no disagree button, so people use the flag button to show that they disagree.

Perhaps you should add a disagree button to avoid that abuse.

I disagree with this statement. Disagree button would be AWESOME but I wont flag someone if I disagree with him. Those who do this prolly dont know what the flag button is truly used for.......
    Some are confused. Some use it as a type of down vote, like on Reddit. Some just use it for personal reasons, so they can troll people they don't like. It's the Internet. There are many types of people. Lol. It's not for any function other than bringing something to the attention of the staff that does not belong here, as it violates the rules.
  • mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    finish your combo with a medium attack. done. problem solved
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    That's a possibility, but just saying you disagree with somebody doesn't add much to a conversation anyways.

That's also true for the agree button, as well as like, awesome, insightful, and LOL. None of those add more than a one word reaction.

I've never used the flag button as a disagree, and I don't think that people should. I'm just pointing out that plenty of people are getting flagged for stuff that isn't problematic in any way. Adding a dislike button would probably decrease that.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    @KoperBoy let me find out u hurt bcuz u got flagd :'( that tear was for u :D:D i didn't come here for advise i came to speak my mind on an issue and ended up getn good feedback abt what i was doin wrong which is way better than "git good" n "it's you, not the champ" just enjoy ur day n go on abt ur life no one askd for u essay, esse!

I could care less when someone flags my post. I guess it makes you feel better if you think I do.

What kind of feedback do you think you will get when your thread title says "Mordo sux as a fighter", while many people - me included - can use him without any problems, and we learned to use him by ourselves instead of venting on forums like a spoiled child.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I have offered a disagree button suggestion this morning, I really feel like it would be helpful when searching through the forums.
  • LocoMotivesLocoMotives Posts: 1,200 ★★★
    Sorry if you take this personally, but consistently losing arena battles when you have class and PI advantage means you're not very skilled. Having problems vs a particular champ happens, but no champ is a bad enough attacker to make someone consistently lose these battles. They aren't personal attacks, I would suggest wording your posts differently and not supplying screenshots of losses.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    edited June 2017
    You problem wasn't "addressed". You just happened to stumble upon enough nice people who wanted to help you. Of course not all of us was so nice. Someone who doesn't have skills but disses the champion instead (and posts a screenshot to boot) is bound to be ridiculed on these boards. If you didn't see that coming, then it's better you don't post on these forums anymore so your feelings (and our eyes from your grammar) don't get hurt.
    Post edited by Kabam Spice on
  • xion360xion360 Posts: 88
    Spirit wrote: »
    Mike, the flagging system is used that way constantly. There's an agree button, but no disagree button, so people use the flag button to show that they disagree.

Perhaps you should add a disagree button to avoid that abuse.

I disagree with this statement. Disagree button would be AWESOME but I wont flag someone if I disagree with him. Those who do this prolly dont know what the flag button is truly used for.......

Off-topic, but I've looked thru every post of mine that got flagged. From what I could tell it all happened at once by one person something I said made them angry & they chose to flag every post of mine at the time... Lucky for them I didn't have many. Now with that being said I don't care if someone flags me it's a childish response that probably makes them feel better who knows, but I don't let it bother me if I know for a fact that was the reason for the flag. I try to state my opinions, whether I agree or disagree. Like this guy who Is having a hard time with his Mordo, I had the same issue for a short while with him in arena until I took the time to actually learn the character & once I did I have had so much fun with him 10 stacks of fury & he's a monster, and his L2 eats up groots, venoms, OMLs to name a few. Mordo is a great character & once someone learns to play him I'm sure they would agree too.