**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

MORDO SUX AS A FIGHTER

Fix his BS block proficiency. I don't know how many fights i have lost with him and it's getn to the point where i wanna sell him off. Only thing saving him is his worth as a defender but when I'm running arena he gets his ass kickd majority of the time. Sucks to win every fight with all my other 4* to get to him n dread what might come from his ill-timed blocking.

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    Just like TBJ said, Load up he fury (just like you can with quakes aftershock) Get 10 with in a matter of secs. THen use a SP1, hell even attack with those up he does huge damage. He's not my #1 attacker but I don't lose with him very often at all. He just takes a lil bit of time to practice.
  • NguyenDauNguyenDau Posts: 248
    To bad u feel that way about mordo. But we all have difference playstyle.
    I have learned to play with him and atm using him to clear 5.2.
    I think he can adap to alot of difference opponent.

Like many have wrote. Parry. Charge heave release before the stun ends.. gives u 2-3 fury.. repeat 2-3 times and u will have around 2 bar if power plus 6-8 fury stack..
    If its a champ with alot of buff like Venom u can use his sp2 and just Watch him die by Soul Barb.. if u want more fury/dmg wait for ur Power gain to activiate and u can just do like AI and chicken out and block till ur Sp3 is ready.. u either get 1-3 fury stack or hp reg 1-3 stack.

try to practise with him.. and its special funny against a Hulkbuster..
    use sp2 and just charge ur heavy.. (each fury u gain. each armor Hulkbuster get.. will just kill him due the sp2 Soul barb

• GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    You can ramp up fury with him to put out damage, but in general he's a bad champ to use. He just works with AI because players are keen to parrying and that doesn't work with mordo.
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    Try keeping your combos to 4 hit or end your 5th hit with medium attack and you will do fine
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,870 ★★★★★
    Mordo is awesome, parry and heavy that gains a fury... rinse repeat he does serious damage.

Also a 3rd special will get you about 3 more fury or regen x 2 sometimes.

Mine is 5* r4 so that's why he does mega damage, but if used properly he is a beast
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Is this really asking for a buff to one of the strongest champs in the game?
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 966 ★★★★
    Parry, heavy, parry heavy... Now you have 3-4 furies, you should NEVER lose a fight.

Honestly, it is a matter of "get good". Not every champ can just smash their way to victory by slapping the phone against your forehead.
  • No_More_HeroesNo_More_Heroes Posts: 471 ★★
    Sorry but mordo ain't the problem. If you're losing in arena with anyone, especially after the infinite streak wall, and it wasn't due to passing out from boredom, playing with one hand, it's you, not mordo. But if you want him to be buffed sure! I'm never against a buff to anyone.
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    Is this really asking for a buff to one of the strongest champs in the game?

I love on how half the posts about mordo are to nerf him and the other half is to buff him
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Let him sell Mordo. Then he'll be complaining in a few months about not having a good enough defense in war.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    I only lose with mordo i can't b that bad of a fighter lol I'll try u guys advice n c how i make out thx

sorry, but a mediocre-to-decently skilled player can easily win an arena match where champ's PI are equal. If you can't win against Venom, it's not Mordo. It's you.
  • RehctansBewRehctansBew Posts: 442 ★★★
    I only lose with mordo i can't b that bad of a fighter lol I'll try u guys advice n c how i make out thx

Biggest thing I learned with Mordo, is change your style, 3 hits and back away. His blocking style is way to long to get in a full 5 hit combo, unless you end with a Medium Attack. Also, Charge the hell out of his heavies. Stack 10 furies and hits like a truck, not to mention his L1 is killer at that point. Good luck.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,479 ★★★★★
    Personal attacks aside, this is a pretty good primer for using Mordo. I would add that his ability to parry after a 5-hit is dodgy at best, which is my one complaint. Otherwise, he's about as solid a champ as you will find outside the current "God-Tier."

Dr. Zola
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    And anyone of u that had anything negative to say abt my playstyle and didn't offer advice you've been flagd thanks for bn an **** ;)

Well basically from seeing the fact that u defeated Elektra with Class disadvantage, I am gonna assume u are pretty ok with parry and evade......
    If parry doesnt work with u, then just evade/dash back right after completing a combo of 5 moves. Simple!!

Charging Heavy and all that my fellow forumers have mentioned will certainly help although I am not sure just how much.......so cant comment on that.

And lastly always try to bait out Venom's Special 1 and evade it. Thats MUCH MUCH MUCH easier than evading his specials!!

Hope this helps!! :smiley:
  • ApacheApache Posts: 558 ★★
    i like fighting with him
  • HeartlessHeartless Posts: 298 ★★
    parry, M, L, L, L, dash back. Never try to do five hits with Mordo, he is too slow on last hit to parry and gets hit. also like those guys said, parry, hold heavy and build his furies up, he is a monster when used properly.
  • JasonMBryantJasonMBryant Posts: 301 ★★
    Mike, the flagging system is used that way constantly. There's an agree button, but no disagree button, so people use the flag button to show that they disagree.

Perhaps you should add a disagree button to avoid that abuse.
  • Mike, the flagging system is used that way constantly. There's an agree button, but no disagree button, so people use the flag button to show that they disagree.

That's a possibility, but just saying you disagree with somebody doesn't add much to a conversation anyways. Tell people why you disagree, and share your opinions. We've started using Warnings and Bans for the abuse of the Flagging system and will continue to do that as well.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    You have to time it correctly. Many people have asked if there is a problem with him, specifically after a Combo, but I've found that you need to be quicker. There could have been an issue, or may still be for some. I personally find it's a timing thing. You need to time it immediately after the Combo Animation finishes. That's my feedback.
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Mike, the flagging system is used that way constantly. There's an agree button, but no disagree button, so people use the flag button to show that they disagree.

I disagree with this statement. Disagree button would be AWESOME but I wont flag someone if I disagree with him. Those who do this prolly dont know what the flag button is truly used for.......