**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Potential Temp Fix to 19.0 Update

Hey fellow summoners!

I downloaded the beta for iOS last night onto my iPad and have had no crashing or battery drainage since. This leads me to believe this problem is with iOS and NOT with the update itself.

Perhaps the new frame rates are too much for the os. Either way, try It out for yourselves!

Be advised it IS a beta, it’s not the final os so I don’t recommend doing this on your primary device. If you do, just back your device up prior, in case you experience some weird activity.

No issues on my end or from my friends who have tried it. Use the link on a desktop if possible and please share it with other Apple users!

Hope it helps you all

https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/

Comments

• DawgballsDawgballs Posts: 18
    Appreciate your diligence but as an end user of an Apple verified App we shouldn’t have to upgrade our iOS to a beta version for the app to function properly.

The issues at hand fall directly onto Kabam. It’s heir responsibility to ensure their updated release is stable with the existing iOS, not the other way around.