**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

⭕️Iceman vs starlord⭕️

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
Who do I take to rank 5? Starlord=duped lvl 82 or iceman=unduped. Both are 4 stars.
Already completed ROL if that helps 😊

⭕️Iceman vs starlord⭕️ 120 votes

Iceman
64%
DL864Neroa65GamerKpatrixCaptain_KandicedanielmathGabbrosEvilEmpirehumzah217AjavedArrsssLoPrestibelli300StefanjonesPrimmer79fish8sixphillgreenGAM3RGUYIOSJasoNIksdjvan 77 votes
Starlord
35%
NevvBJh_DezBrainimpacterKyrieRedVossler77Jank39TendersquadBuckeyeKPNanoDroidSpeedbumpSac123_Palito_DiazDean9300450AURELIUSSceptilemaniacElenaSabrineictGuptaanuj0095QuantumBobThecrusher_9756 43 votes

Comments

• Options
    AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
    Yes. Ice Man to help you handle Poison, Bleed, or Biohazard nodes. Back in my Act 5 days I heavily used my 4* R5 Ice Man for such Nodes.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    For 4* r5’s? No there’s plenty more than that and also at r5 5*. Sw, ice man, Hyperion, ghost rider, voodoo, gwenpool, magik... just to name some.. and there’s others.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,171 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Neither. I'd say ATM, only Blade, Sparky, Medusa and Void are worth R5 unless you can prove a good argument
    just stop with he first rank5. As a 4 Stars make perfekt sens it is iceman. Ikow 4 Stars Not wort to much any more but iceman and Sl Can be good as the first rank5.

• Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman is to good,no bleed,poison or burn.Plus the ice armor protects from stun but for the cost of the destruction of ice armor.So iceman should be rank 5.
  • Options
    STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Wait for a 5* champ
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Iceman
    I say Iceman because of these two things.

L1 stops auto evade
    Bleed/Poison immune
  • Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Starlord
    Starlord cause his damage gets ramped up by increasing your combo
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Iceman
    Neither. I'd say ATM, only Blade, Sparky, Medusa and Void are worth R5 unless you can prove a good argument

umm really? Iceman will take out all of those you mentioned with ease. A leveled up Icey will take out most 5*s too.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Iceman

Beg to differ. Quake, Ghostrider, Hyperion, Gwenpool are also worth ranking up to R5. Iceman just happens to have a slight edge utility wise over everyone.