Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

⭕️Iceman vs starlord⭕️

humzah217humzah217 Posts: 426 ★★
Who do I take to rank 5? Starlord=duped lvl 82 or iceman=unduped. Both are 4 stars.
Already completed ROL if that helps 😊

⭕️Iceman vs starlord⭕️ 120 votes

Iceman
64%
DL864Neroa65GamerKpatrixCaptain_KandicedanielmathGabbrosEvilEmpirehumzah217AjavedArrsssLoPrestibelli300StefanjonesPrimmer79fish8sixphillgreenGAM3RGUYIOSJasoNIksdjvan 77 votes
Starlord
35%
NevvBJh_DezBrainimpacterKyrieRedVossler77Jank39TendersquadBuckeyeKPNanoDroidSpeedbumpSac123_Palito_DiazDean9300450AURELIUSSceptilemaniacElenaSabrineictGuptaanuj0095QuantumBobThecrusher_9756 43 votes

Comments

• Options
    AWfocusedAWfocused Posts: 131
    Yes. Ice Man to help you handle Poison, Bleed, or Biohazard nodes. Back in my Act 5 days I heavily used my 4* R5 Ice Man for such Nodes.
  • Options
    Bear3Bear3 Posts: 996 ★★★
    For 4* r5’s? No there’s plenty more than that and also at r5 5*. Sw, ice man, Hyperion, ghost rider, voodoo, gwenpool, magik... just to name some.. and there’s others.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,244 ★★★★★
    Iceman
    Neither. I'd say ATM, only Blade, Sparky, Medusa and Void are worth R5 unless you can prove a good argument
    just stop with he first rank5. As a 4 Stars make perfekt sens it is iceman. Ikow 4 Stars Not wort to much any more but iceman and Sl Can be good as the first rank5.

• Options
    ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    Iceman
    Iceman is to good,no bleed,poison or burn.Plus the ice armor protects from stun but for the cost of the destruction of ice armor.So iceman should be rank 5.
  • Options
    STOPCRYINGSTOPCRYING Posts: 147
    Wait for a 5* champ
  • Options
    AsmodeyusAsmodeyus Posts: 217
    Iceman
    I say Iceman because of these two things.

L1 stops auto evade
    Bleed/Poison immune
  • Options
    AURELIUSAURELIUS Posts: 121
    Starlord
    Starlord cause his damage gets ramped up by increasing your combo
  • Options
    flygamerflygamer Posts: 345 ★★
    Iceman
    Neither. I'd say ATM, only Blade, Sparky, Medusa and Void are worth R5 unless you can prove a good argument

umm really? Iceman will take out all of those you mentioned with ease. A leveled up Icey will take out most 5*s too.
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    Iceman

Beg to differ. Quake, Ghostrider, Hyperion, Gwenpool are also worth ranking up to R5. Iceman just happens to have a slight edge utility wise over everyone.