**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Compensation?

So I pulled a 5* Ant Man today. I worked really hard for this 5* crystal. One of my friends and I believe that I deserve compensation. I believe I'm entitled to a 5* Ultron. Thoughts?

Comments

• BZ_BZ_ Posts: 26
    Lol go back to sleep, maybe you'll get something in your dreams.
  • wSWeaponXwSWeaponX Posts: 366 ★★
    Lol
  • EpistriatusEpistriatus Posts: 1,248 ★★★★
    So, are you serious or pulling a prank?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,558 Guardian
    Rednick69 wrote: »
    So I pulled a 5* Ant Man today. I worked really hard for this 5* crystal. One of my friends and I believe that I deserve compensation. I believe I'm entitled to a 5* Ultron. Thoughts?

Yes. Those are indeed thoughts.
  • rwhackrwhack Posts: 1,047 ★★★
    after you open 18 featured and get all basic you can talk
  • Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Everyone work the same hardness as you. Is not like u gain 10k shards we only need lesser shards to open 1.
  • MEŦAPħҰSMEŦAPħҰS Posts: 340 ★★
    Exactly. That's why I'm glad I pulled my 5* Ant Man today. So happy.

In another thread he's happy. I'm confused.

@Rednick69 unfortunately youre gonna have to eat that pull like the rest of us do. Save and try again later!
  • edited June 2017
    Hi @Rednick69.

We're sorry to hear you're not happy with what you pulled from the 5-Star Crystal. However, all Champion pulls from Crystals are random. Sometimes you will get a Champion that you like, and sometimes you will not. We hope your next Champion is somebody you're really excited for, like that Ultron!
  • Kabam Miike.

i have participated in the Marvel insider events for guardians of the galaxy and forever hydra. Each of them offered special package the groot and carnage two-star packages which I have yet to receive. This is very frustrating and disheartening in my game play. I just want this problem to be resolved and have those heroes or something comparable.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,142 ★★★★★
    Did no-one see that he tagged it 'snowflake' and 'entitled'?
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★
    Kabam Miike.

i have participated in the Marvel insider events for guardians of the galaxy and forever hydra. Each of them offered special package the groot and carnage two-star packages which I have yet to receive. This is very frustrating and disheartening in my game play. I just want this problem to be resolved and have those heroes or something comparable.

First off, what you're doing is called "hijacking a thread" by completely changing the subject of the thread. And it's against the forum rules.

Secondly, if you participate in the Marvel Insider rewards, you have to speak to THEM if you haven't received rewards yet. Miike and company have no control over that. Also, that 2* Carnage you're referring to isn't being distributed until mid to late July, so no one has gotten that one yet.
  • FPC3FPC3 Posts: 144 ★★

Compensation is one of those words that just gets thrown around so much, it becomes meaningless. You don't get, nor deserve, compensation for pulling a champ you don't happen to like, that's just how this game works. Your choices are to adapt to it and continue, or find yourself a game with different rules.
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 146

I'd like refunds on my 4* Luke Cage and Spider-Gwen and Ant-Man and Black Bolt and...and my 5* Loki, but I ain't gonna get them. You'll just have to work with it.
  • You get what your given. I'll accept whatever 5* champion I get