**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Magik dropping like blocks. [More Info Needed]

UndeadProphetUndeadProphet Posts: 1,063
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
My 4* 5/50 magik just dropped every block against Groot in AQ. My friend who also has a 4* 5/50 magik has been complaining about this for the past 2 weeks and now I'm noticing it.

Cost me a revive so I'm pissed now
Post edited by Kabam Wolf on

Comments

• Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    It's not just magik. Several champs aren't blocking or working right. It almost cost me revives in 5.2.3. I was getting no blocks after combos, dropped blocks and specials blocked that never get blocked. Such is kabam life
  • Options
    RotmgmoddyRotmgmoddy Posts: 916 ★★★
    I had the same problem with WS actually. Was fighting Gwenpool, and all of a sudden he just drops his block mid-combo, and I was clearly holding block and no other finger was on the screen. That pretty much killed me, cuz hey, pure coincidence that the 3 hits I ate were all crit and bled and stunned. Instantly KO'ed there.
  • Options
    mydnightmydnight Posts: 671 ★★★
    This morning against a NC on stun immune in AW, my Electra also had her block drop 2 or 3 times right before I had a crash. Anyway, after I changed devices, it was better. Still happening.
  • Options
    I've come back here just to say I am, for once, actually experiencing this way more often now. MY SW in war didn't respond to a block and ended up bleeding twce by Ultron's combo. I held down block after that combo and it didn't work again and I ended up being KO'ed.

It doesn't necessarily have to be a block, certain attack moves may not be registered even if you already inputted your combo. For instance, my Iron Man was going to KO Hyperion (had no visible health left) and all of a sudden, the final medium hit of my combo didn't register. It was like: M-L-L-L and then Iron Man just stood there. Hyperion special 3'ed me and I got KO'ed. There goes my champs for war.

As a back up, my device is perfectly fine. My hands weren't sweaty and the screen was clean, and even wiped before the fights began. There were no fps drops when the aforementioned bugs took place. This is likely a bug on Kabam's side, and really needs to be looked into.
  • Options
    SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    I've been pointing this out before, it's not just Magik. Best thing you can hope is fix next parch which is end of July. Yup, you read that right.
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited June 2017
    v14.0 beginning of july not end......
  • Options
    K1lltasticK1lltastic Posts: 674 ★★★
    At first I thought it was my phone a few months back. Almost bought a new one because of it. Turns out it's just this garbage game being programmed to MAKE the player fail, and spend money, since the 12.0 update. Every main champion I use does this. Ultron, Wolverine, SW, X-23, all of them. This is ridiculous, and Kabam REALLY needs to step up their customer support, customer appreciation, and most of all,

COMPENSATION FOR THESE LAST FEW MONTHS.
  • Options
    Kabam WolfKabam Wolf Posts: 1,277 ★★★
    Hey everyone. Sorry that you're all having issues with dropped blocks. Can a few of you let me know specific fights where you've seen this (Your champ, their champ, and game mode)? Also, and videos that you can provide of this issues as it happens would be a huge help. Thanks!
  • Options
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »
    Hey everyone. Sorry that you're all having issues with dropped blocks. Can a few of you let me know specific fights where you've seen this (Your champ, their champ, and game mode)? Also, and videos that you can provide of this issues as it happens would be a huge help. Thanks!

Honestly, the champs don't matter, but for the sake of being specific, I'll give you one fight's details:

My champ: Scarlet Witch
    Enemy champ: Ultron
    Game mode: Alliance War

No videos, but you can visualise a block randomly being dropped while Ultron is doing a combo on me while I'm blocking. I'm clearly holding the left side of the screen yet it just drops like that.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    Kabam Wolf wrote: »

There are thousands of posts on these forums explaining that the champion or game mode matters not. This has gone on long enough that it must be simply being ignored by the development team. There is enough evidence it exists as a bug. But just to appease you:

My champ: Wolverine
    Enemy: Psyloche
    Mode: AQ
    revives spent because I can't be holding up my alliance for YOUR GAME BEING BROKEN

My champ: Ultron
    Enemy: Archangel
    Mode: AQ
    More revives spent

My champ: Guillotine
    Enemy: Black Panther Civil War
    Mode: AW
    fight on node 44. On blocking first attack of his sp2, guillotine dropped block, and let him crush her with the second hit. to specify, that is BLOCK on first hit (not parry), dropped block on second.

I could go ON AND ON AND ON AND ON, @Kabam Wolf .
    Something MUST BE DONE. Either this must be fixed, or compensation for all the units we've been spending on ALLIANCE POTIONS. The potion quest was no form of appreciation. Still took time and energy to run it, especially to get the exploration 'rewards'.
  • Options
    edited June 2017
    oops, double post
  • Options
    HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    I have experienced something similar issue: I've created a separate discussion about it, if you guys want to see. THe issue I've experienced is similar in that it is related to blocks. I've experienced a delay when trying to block, but I also have experienced this issue sometimes: A dropped block. I've experienced a drop block mostly during specials, when I block first hit, then try to evade back. Instead, I do not evade, drop my block, and subsequently die. I have experienced this in ALL gamemodes regardless of champion or opponent.
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    This happens with all champs, in all modes, but I notice it more with the champs I use more ( obviously)
    SW
    Vs several champs
    Act 5.2.3, 5.2.4

Star Lord
    Several different champs
    Notice it in the middle of specials with multiple hits, he just quits blocking and I get smacked
    Happened in act 5.2, and LoL a few instances
  • Options
    winniewinwinwinniewinwin Posts: 178
    Quake
    BW
    Voodoo
    Wolverine
    Ghost Rider
    Nebula
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    I posted about this a while ago in bugs section an got no response, psylock in AQ just bust my block wide open,
  • Options
    SynthetikSoulSynthetikSoul Posts: 25
    edited July 2017
    I was nebula against rocket raccoon on one of the daily events and it dropped my block twice. Was using the galaxy tab s3 that time but I also play on my iPhone 7plus most of the time and I have noticed it during AQ as wolverine and x23.
  • Options
    Son_of_Rage1Son_of_Rage1 Posts: 41
    iPhone 7, app and iOS up to date.

My champions have been dropping blocks in all areas of the game for over a month. Just happened twice today in AW. My 4/40 CB vs YJ, then my 4/40 Cap WII vs Ultron. Both fights the animation showed that I was blocking however my champions dropped their block the second YJ and Ultron used a light attack. I was comboed right into a SP 1. Also there are times when my champions are not responsive to any command. Please fix this soon.