Everything is buggy

PaulnkPaulnk Member Posts: 16
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The game since the last server maintanence has been really buggy. My dashes aren't responding so when I go to use dexterity my champ just stands there and get hit. Some of my blocks keep dropping so my champs just stand there and get hit. My attacks whiff more often now so my champs just stand there and get hit. I love this game, and I am a pretty good fighter, but these bugs are making it very hard. War and aq are impossible now. It is not just me, my whole alliance is experiencing this. Is this a known issue? A response would be helpful. Thank you

Comments

• Yelin547Yelin547 Member Posts: 238
    I agree. Last night I was losing champs left and right in story and AQ I lost some due to no blocking or moving after combos, additionally specials being blocked that never do. Responsiveness was consistently terrible
  • PaulnkPaulnk Member Posts: 16
    Yelin547 wrote: »
    I agree. Last night I was losing champs left and right in story and AQ I lost some due to no blocking or moving after combos, additionally specials being blocked that never do. Responsiveness was consistently terrible

Exactly, I haven't seen anything on the forums about it though so I made a post. They can't fix it if they don't know about it