Community Poll: Do you think Kabam should re-run Ant man featured arena?

For those who dont know, in "compesation for emergency maintenance" post, Kabam said they will re-run Ant man featured and MODOK basic arena to help out those who were affected by that maintenance. As an arena grinder, i think MODOK is fine but re-running Ant man is really unnecessary. Maybe im alone in this, but i think many people will want more desireable featured champs to come in arena instead of duping their Antman. Just want Kabam to know how community thinks about this.

Community Poll: Do you think Kabam should re-run Ant man featured arena? 64 votes

Yes, they should re-run Ant man arena, everyone should get an Antman!!!
15%
EbbtideRaganatorbelli300nebKarinshiDOKTOROKTOPUSDuke_SilverSpurgeo14AnkushNandaHerrPopop 10 votes
No, i already have 2*, 3* and 4* version of him to prevent destruction of the world..
84%
ShrimkinsDrZolaTimone147Willjackson16AbsimiliardGround_Round1mum_m2OneManArmyChris_L_HAdamdrt2006buffajrStefanjoneswookehFallencircusVuskaadqqedfyvrNanoDroidJackie2CokesMdntpny231Marve1 54 votes

Comments

• Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 116
    No, i already have 2*, 3* and 4* version of him to prevent destruction of the world..
    Bump.
  • DOKTOROKTOPUSDOKTOROKTOPUS Posts: 394
    they should run antman as basic and featured at the same time
  • flygamerflygamer Posts: 97
    edited July 11
    time to wash our hands of him until antman3.
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 84
    Gotta dupe my 5*! XD
  • Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 84
    I immediately regretted this as chances are Kabam will make that a reality for me from my next 5* crystal 😬
  • Adamdrt2006Adamdrt2006 Posts: 313
    I'm good on antman lol

wky0k3lhvk7p.jpg