Rank 3 Ghost Rider? Or Rank 5 Dr. Voodoo?

Both are very useful to me. But I can't do both just yet.

Rank 3 Ghost Rider? Or Rank 5 Dr. Voodoo? 29 votes

Unduped 5* Ghost Rider
75%
thetaman23StewmanChris_L_HbuffajrPrimmer79KDoggg2017khehmistEthans8279Super_Mitch_83GeneralDCG0311TypaleCupidstuntAkarsh383BlackFreQuencyTheReverendV1PER1987AnthinhoMaidrilTheSpicyKnight 22 votes
Duped 4* Dr. Voodoo
24%
StefanjonesThawnimDuke_SilverSaif_AionAckbar67Quatre_1988Fhfjghhggggjfhfjg 7 votes
IDK. Wait for someone else.
0%

Comments

• SmokingSurferSmokingSurfer Posts: 157
    Voodoo would be more useful. Ghost rider you may awaken which helps his Dps greatly, and may get trinity team, making him better in the future. Depends if you need a 4* enough to level him up with the meta switching to 5*/6*.
  • BeatleraoBeatlerao Posts: 29
    GR is beast! Even unawakened and fives are the future.
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,432
    Duped 4* Dr. Voodoo
    I don't think you can go wrong with either one. I faced the same issue roughly two months ago and chose Voodoo simply cause he was sig 99 and I was more comfortable using him.
  • KDoggg2017KDoggg2017 Posts: 73
    Unduped 5* Ghost Rider
    GR has better regen potential and heal block. Add in the fact a 5* will be useful for a longer time and Voodoo comes in a close 2nd.
    Voodoo is also that dude tho. For sure!
  • G0311G0311 Posts: 448
    Unduped 5* Ghost Rider
    I say long run a 5* is a better investment, as that a 4* can only grow so much and in the harder content like some uncollected quest, act 5 ect. a 4* have little block proficiency so unless your really good at intercept, dashing back and fighting up against the wall it can be frustrating