**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

5* Dups

Comments

• Options
    WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    The Gem, once you have it, is free to use on anyone you want. The majority of people hold on to it for the best choice. That can happen with any Crystal you roll. First you have to roll the right Gem, then the right Champ. I'm sorry, but I don't see how people using the Gem they worked their butt off for, or paid out of it, is a bad thing. Also, having access to somewhat easier Dups means you can save it for the best option that suits you.

Noone is saying using a gem you worked or paid for is bad, I'm saying that making it easier for people to get champs to use them on (without spending) is bad.
  • Options
    Starkiller_KE2_0Starkiller_KE2_0 Posts: 154
    edited July 2018
    I had my 5* mutant gem (that I bought in an offer) for over 7 months. If I had a crystal that allowed me. To target AA for shards, he wouldn't have cost me a dime and would have had him months earlier.

So you think if we had a mutant class crystal available and you spent your shards to spin it you'd have a 100% chance to get AA? Or do you think that you could literally buy him with shards with this idea?

No it wouldn't be. 100% of course , but you'd have an incredibly higher chance to pull him than anyone has before. So all you'd have to do is save and wait for the mutant to come around and burn shards

and whats the problem with that? you're still not addressing how this would affect beginners more than veterans, you are literally saying its more beneficial to veterans than to beginners
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    Even if you take out the Class idea, splitting the Basic into 3 or 4 would be an idea. My concern is not really giving anyone some sort of unfair advantage. I've always been an advocate for fairness. It's the growing pool in relation to Duping. It still takes a fair amount of time to get 5*s, more so than other Shards below, and Awakening is important. People will still want Gems because they'll have the new "God Tier Champs" they want to Awaken.
  • Options
    I had my 5* mutant gem (that I bought in an offer) for over 7 months. If I had a crystal that allowed me. To target AA for shards, he wouldn't have cost me a dime and would have had him months earlier.

So you think if we had a mutant class crystal available and you spent your shards to spin it you'd have a 100% chance to get AA? Or do you think that you could literally buy him with shards with this idea?

No it wouldn't be. 100% of course , but you'd have an incredibly higher chance to pull him than anyone has before. So all you'd have to do is save and wait for the mutant to come around and burn shards

You would in a featured too. You'd have to be incredibly lucky to land on one mutant over idk how many. What would you think about these creatures if you burned all your shards on mutant class crystals and you still didn't get AA?

I wouldn't think anything. You shouldn't have a guarantee to get what you want by just basic item use. That's the risk you take with crystals, you submit yourself to RNGsus
  • Options
    The Gem, once you have it, is free to use on anyone you want. The majority of people hold on to it for the best choice. That can happen with any Crystal you roll. First you have to roll the right Gem, then the right Champ. I'm sorry, but I don't see how people using the Gem they worked their butt off for, or paid out of it, is a bad thing. Also, having access to somewhat easier Dups means you can save it for the best option that suits you.

Noone is saying using a gem you worked or paid for is bad, I'm saying that making it easier for people to get champs to use them on (without spending) is bad.

Wait, so you're saying it's acceptable to have Gems and use them, but it should be harder to use them? Why? Lol. It's hard enough to get them.
  • Options

You think we should spend money for these gems? Thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

he's just mad he has spent hundreds of dollars on gems and hasn't pulled mr OP blade yet
  • Options

and whats the problem with that? you're still not addressing how this would affect beginners more than veterans, you are literally saying its more beneficial to veterans than to beginners

All I hear is "I don't want to do what everyone else did bc I'm lazy and people I see have more than me". Get over it and grind/spend it out. Or just quit crying and do whatever you're doing
  • Options
    Even if you take out the Class idea, splitting the Basic into 3 or 4 would be an idea. My concern is not really giving anyone some sort of unfair advantage. I've always been an advocate for fairness. It's the growing pool in relation to Duping. It still takes a fair amount of time to get 5*s, more so than other Shards below, and Awakening is important. People will still want Gems because they'll have the new "God Tier Champs" they want to Awaken.

It's easier duping 5*s than it was 4*s when I got back into the game and needed 4*s to progress. Get over it. Grind or spend. Just stop crying
  • Options

All I hear is "I don't want to do what everyone else did bc I'm lazy and people I see have more than me". Get over it and grind/spend it out. Or just quit crying and do whatever you're doing

What???? How are you hearing that? What I am saying is YOU had an advantage to current beginners (5* featured crystals) and these new crystals benefit YOU and NOT new beginners. I'm not sure how you are hearing the exact opposite of everything I am saying.
  • Options
    Okay, we don't need to get personal. Conversation is going civilly. We're just at a loss for the reasoning is all. The Gems are rare. That's the battle. People should be able to use them on whoever they want, and that shouldn't have to be added work automatically.
  • Options

You think we should spend money for these gems? Thats the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

I don't care what you do. Either grind for shards or spend. You're not a special snowflake. You aren't owed anything
  • Options

I don't care what you do. Either grind for shards or spend. You're not a special snowflake. You aren't owed anything

How do these crystals allow hi to stop grinding and/or spending? I'm still at a loss as to your explanation.
  • Options

he's just mad he has spent hundreds of dollars on gems and hasn't pulled mr OP blade yet

What content do I need blade for? I have act 5 done and completion of LoL done. I have no intention of lol exploration.

I'm just mad at all you whiny **** wanting to jump straight to where we are
  • Options

It's easier duping 5*s than it was 4*s when I got back into the game and needed 4*s to progress. Get over it. Grind or spend. Just stop crying

I've noticed that most of everyone who tells people to stop crying are the ones crying themselves. All you've complained about is that somehow this would give beginners an edge over veterans.

A fact which he still can't explain.
  • Options

You would in a featured too. You'd have to be incredibly lucky to land on one mutant over idk how many. What would you think about these creatures if you burned all your shards on mutant class crystals and you still didn't get AA?

I wouldn't think anything. You shouldn't have a guarantee to get what you want by just basic item use. That's the risk you take with crystals, you submit yourself to RNGsus

These crystals would rely on rng too...

But the odds to get what you want are insanely reduced. You guys must be children

What???? How are you hearing that? What I am saying is YOU had an advantage to current beginners (5* featured crystals) and these new crystals benefit YOU and NOT new beginners. I'm not sure how you are hearing the exact opposite of everything I am saying.

I have zero champs from featured crystals
  • Options
    Is what you're saying that you got Gems and had a hard time getting Champs to use them on, so the idea makes it easier for others and you think that's unfair? Is that the argument?
  • Options

I've noticed that most of everyone who tells people to stop crying are the ones crying themselves. All you've complained about is that somehow this would give beginners an edge over veterans.

Bc it would. Why should you get a head start over anyone else?
  • Options

These crystals would rely on rng too...

But the odds to get what you want are insanely reduced. You guys must be children

I have zero champs from featured crystals

Ok, that doesn't mean every other veteran has zero champs from them? Both 5* featureds and the proposed class crystals have a certain chance to get characters you are after. A featured crystal had approximately 20% chance to drop the character you were after, the class crystal has a 5% chance to do the same. So tell me how new beginners would have an advantage to those who were beginners during the featured crystals?
  • Options

What content do I need blade for? I have act 5 done and completion of LoL done. I have no intention of lol exploration.

I'm just mad at all you whiny **** wanting to jump straight to where we are

You think that if class crystals are implemented my roster will go straight to becoming just like COWhale's?

Of course it won't, but it will give you an advantage over everyone else that had their roster where it is currently.
  • Options

So you want a shortcut to champs that help you get endgame resources while having access to endgame champs and its me that needs to explain his rationale?
  • Options

So you want a shortcut to champs that help you get endgame resources while having access to endgame champs and its me that needs to explain his rationale?

YOU had the shortcut to champs that helped you get endgame resources. YOU had that chance, Current beginners do NOT have that same chance, so tell me how that is Fair?
  • Options

*oh no a lvl 25 player got a god-tier 5*! you know they're definitely going to 100% lol now over the next few days*

Where you are doesn't affect me. However, what makes you think you should have an easier path than I did to where I am?
  • Options

*oh no a lvl 25 player got a god-tier 5*! you know they're definitely going to 100% lol now over the next few days*

Where you are doesn't affect me. However, what makes you think you should have an easier path than I did to where I am?

How does spending an extra 5K shards to have the same chance to pull either a 5* void or a 5* antman give me an easier path?
  • Options

How is it any different than Johnny Ray Noob that opens his first 5* now and pulls a Blade?