**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Kabam, Would you give us an update (daily or every other day)?

@Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious,

Given that the current state of the game is, lets say, not in the greatest shape, I feel like there needs to be a daily update on the progress being made, or at least every other day. This was very informative when 12.0 and the changes were being tinkered with, and I think that the community would very much appreciate the beginning of a blog talking to the community about what is happening (thus, creating the transparency everyone is calling for). A few things that I can think of that would be a great icebreaker for a blog and update, would be:
  • iOS overheating issues and current state of a fix
  • AW Season 3 update
  • AQ tier fix and rollout of new milestone system
  • implementation of an actual beta program (for more than just a few people)
  • Updates on bug fixes
  • Weekly Q/A session (maybe more of questions are submitted and you answer them)

This is something that the community needs at this point in the state of the game. It's something that you as a company need to go back to in order to develop trust and bring transparency to the community, which is something all players want to see more frequently.

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,860 ★★★★★
    No they won't. It would be impossible to give a day to day. Plus they don't get that info day to day either. No need to keep bugging them about it.
  • My question is, did you miss them stating they would update when they had something worth saying? What's the sense in telling players every day, or every other day "We're working on it." When they have something concrete, that's when I'd want an update. Not a daily, "Not sure yet summoners, but we're working on it." One can assume that's the case from the get go. Would it be nice if things moved faster? Of course! I think both the players AND Kabam alike want that. However, simply demanding updates will not guarantee results, or useful answers. Even the suggestion of such is not gonna help them move quicker. I have a few players in my Alliance that are hurting badly form these bugs from 19.0. I hope they fix all this soon as possible. Just the same, until they have something useful to say, I'd rather they focus on the problems at hand vs telling us daily they haven't fixed it yet.
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    My question is, did you miss them stating they would update when they had something worth saying? What's the sense in telling players every day, or every other day "We're working on it." When they have something concrete, that's when I'd want an update. Not a daily, "Not sure yet summoners, but we're working on it." One can assume that's the case from the get go. Would it be nice if things moved faster? Of course! I think both the players AND Kabam alike want that. However, simply demanding updates will not guarantee results, or useful answers. Even the suggestion of such is not gonna help them move quicker. I have a few players in my Alliance that are hurting badly form these bugs from 19.0. I hope they fix all this soon as possible. Just the same, until they have something useful to say, I'd rather they focus on the problems at hand vs telling us daily they haven't fixed it yet.
    As a customer, yes, I want to know what has been accomplished at the end of the day each day... are things stalled or is this getting fixed.. doesn’t have to be verbose, but let me know what are the accomplishments of the team each day?
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 166
    He wants to know what the team accomplished each day. Think about that for a second. Lol. Ridicoulous!!!
  • HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    Too bad it's like pulling teeth to get some answers around this place :D
  • botonox03botonox03 Posts: 29
    My question is, did you miss them stating they would update when they had something worth saying? What's the sense in telling players every day, or every other day "We're working on it." When they have something concrete, that's when I'd want an update. Not a daily, "Not sure yet summoners, but we're working on it." One can assume that's the case from the get go. Would it be nice if things moved faster? Of course! I think both the players AND Kabam alike want that. However, simply demanding updates will not guarantee results, or useful answers. Even the suggestion of such is not gonna help them move quicker. I have a few players in my Alliance that are hurting badly form these bugs from 19.0. I hope they fix all this soon as possible. Just the same, until they have something useful to say, I'd rather they focus on the problems at hand vs telling us daily they haven't fixed it yet.

No, I didn't miss them saying that. What i am asking is if they would maybe not do a daily/ every other day, but a weekly update like they did during the 12.0 debacle. It was nice to hear from someone that knew what was going on weekly instead of just a week before some brand new, untested content was being pushed out on us.

Yes, I did say daily, but I would settle for weekly as we all did before.