**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Kabam, this is unfair

13»

Comments

• BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Yes please.
    I love DS, and while still strong, he is nowhere near what some other champs now are.

SW is okay as is, but DS needs some loving again by now.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    NoTaxTea wrote: »
    Kabam did it again, the same thing as when the perfect locking synergy, before everyone wore Dr Strange 3*, 4* and Scarlet Witch. And now there's this synergy overpower between Blade, Ghost Rider and Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), (everyone who has these champions are using this synergy, I've seen using Blade 5* r5 with a 3* Ghost Rider on the team, just for to make this synergy) where this synergy makes the Blade "a God" against opponents villains, where villains are the best defenders and most used in defense, the only non-villains who are good at defense are Iron Man (Infinity War), Medusa and Spider-man, this synergy is unfair, do not you think?

I have a Juggernaut 5* r4 in defense, before he kills several attackers, after the Blade with this synergy, until Blade of 4* is passing without giving any death.

Blade without synergy with Ghost Rider and Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), is already a champion overpower, has bleeding with good power gain, special 2 with huge damage and duplicate is practically "immortal."

And don't be hating on champs u don't got , that's why Thor,got nerfed because people like u, u wine about not getting every champ u want , if u don't get the champ u want get over it and try again , don't make other summoners suffer because u can't have a certain champ

At the time I had the tops, I found kabam certissimo to remove the synergy of the SW and DS, I had, and of course I wore, but everyone wore too, the game was already getting boring, all using the same teams.
  • HenriqueSCCPHenriqueSCCP Posts: 413 ★★★
    DL864 wrote: »
    Lysiszero wrote: »
    I'm not saying to nerf anyone other than buff the champs the actually need the buff. My comment was more focused on alliance wars. Synergies on defense do not work yet kabam has flat out said that they have not disabled them (which could very well be one source of game issues by sending up red flags in the code). So many ppl complain about the trinity team being all that they see ppl bringing for offense, so why not make wars about skill instead of synergies. Gives some diversity instead of seeing 10 of the same champ on offense.

Stop placing mystic start placing counters and you will see less of the trinity. If synergies worked on defense it would be an absolute nightmare and then I will be on here complaining about people using the same defense team all the time cause there is no answer. Back before diversity you would see 5 to ten of the same defenders on the map and people complained. I remember stacking the middle of the old aw map with all eletros and just watching the opponent give up. With out the trinity we are right back where we started with mystic wars expect now we would have r5 5* to deal with. Find counters stop asking for nerfs

If the synergy is active for the attack, it had to be active for the defense, then the Medusa would be better doing synergy with the Black Bolt, among other champions that were working too, so if it is active for attack, it has to be active for defense as well.
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    NoTaxTea wrote: »
    Kabam did it again, the same thing as when the perfect locking synergy, before everyone wore Dr Strange 3*, 4* and Scarlet Witch. And now there's this synergy overpower between Blade, Ghost Rider and Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), (everyone who has these champions are using this synergy, I've seen using Blade 5* r5 with a 3* Ghost Rider on the team, just for to make this synergy) where this synergy makes the Blade "a God" against opponents villains, where villains are the best defenders and most used in defense, the only non-villains who are good at defense are Iron Man (Infinity War), Medusa and Spider-man, this synergy is unfair, do not you think?

I have a Juggernaut 5* r4 in defense, before he kills several attackers, after the Blade with this synergy, until Blade of 4* is passing without giving any death.

Blade without synergy with Ghost Rider and Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced), is already a champion overpower, has bleeding with good power gain, special 2 with huge damage and duplicate is practically "immortal."

And don't be hating on champs u don't got , that's why Thor,got nerfed because people like u, u wine about not getting every champ u want , if u don't get the champ u want get over it and try again , don't make other summoners suffer because u can't have a certain champ

At the time I had the tops, I found kabam certissimo to remove the synergy of the SW and DS, I had, and of course I wore, but everyone wore too, the game was already getting boring, all using the same teams.

If you had sw then you know that synergy was just a perk. She definitely did not need that synergy and nether did ds. At that time sw and ds were gods without it. Now the cyclops B.B. mags synergy is what made that team let’s be real those champs one their own are meh. The difference with the trinity is yes it’s a good synergy but not great for everything unlike the others I mentioned here. The only reason people r5 mags Cyclops and B.B. was cause of their synergy. You can’t say honestly that you would not r5 any of the trinity. They are worth it on their own with or with out the synergy. As far as removing synergies no I don’t agree with you at all.