**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Add a 'help all' button in versus

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I'm using an android device so it's quite laggy. Every time i finish versus fight(s), when i press the help icon it takes at least 3 seconds to register that and send the help request. So having to do that for 20+ champions is really time consuming and boring, so I'm requesting for a button which will automatically request help for all champions used.

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    A help all button would not make it faster
  • GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    I was just about to post a new discussion/request and see there is already one started. PLEASSSEEEE retire the Arena Help button altogether. Android, very laggy and annoying, non-value added. This button is extremely irritating between every fight.
  • Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 826 ★★★★
    I would say just make it automatic but then how would players earn loyalty? Oh yeah through alliance event milestones
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »

Why not? Having lag for one help all button pressed than lag for each individual help button is still faster
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    I would say just make it automatic but then how would players earn loyalty? Oh yeah through alliance event milestones

Even if the game auto sends the help requests, alliance members can still help them, and earn loyalty
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not going to happen, they said something along the lines of if they tried to do that it would break the game, would be nice though but just don't think it's going to ever happen.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »

not faster sure, but certainly less annoying to ask for help