Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Add a 'help all' button in versus

TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
I'm using an android device so it's quite laggy. Every time i finish versus fight(s), when i press the help icon it takes at least 3 seconds to register that and send the help request. So having to do that for 20+ champions is really time consuming and boring, so I'm requesting for a button which will automatically request help for all champions used.

Comments

• Options
    VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    A help all button would not make it faster
  • Options
    GreekBeekGreekBeek Posts: 107
    I was just about to post a new discussion/request and see there is already one started. PLEASSSEEEE retire the Arena Help button altogether. Android, very laggy and annoying, non-value added. This button is extremely irritating between every fight.
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 828 ★★★★
    I would say just make it automatic but then how would players earn loyalty? Oh yeah through alliance event milestones
  • Options
    Voltolos wrote: »

Why not? Having lag for one help all button pressed than lag for each individual help button is still faster
  • Options
    I would say just make it automatic but then how would players earn loyalty? Oh yeah through alliance event milestones

Even if the game auto sends the help requests, alliance members can still help them, and earn loyalty
  • Options
    Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    Not going to happen, they said something along the lines of if they tried to do that it would break the game, would be nice though but just don't think it's going to ever happen.
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Voltolos wrote: »

not faster sure, but certainly less annoying to ask for help